RFM
Sutton
Hughes
King
Kautoga
Sutton
Patolo
Poasa

This is a lot of middles. Consider also we are looking for 2 more fearless first grade ready or marquee props
Something will need to give
I think we are getting a bit light on back rowers too considering Topine is unlikely to play.

Kikau/Preston/Curran/weak guts and the uki tire only but I assume someone like RFM might fill in if he stays
Here you go Nasheed, this is that lap dance you so desperately need...

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Plays prop last yr
Nor room for hun in starting 2nd row which is what he wants
Yeah he did because of injuries to other players but he’s not a prop and he’s not a lock, he’s a wide running back rower.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say not enough quality props.....much like the posts on the kennel in the off season..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say not enough quality props.....much like the posts on the kennel in the off season..
Not enough quality props. Our best props in king and knight are benchies/fringe reserve graders at every other club. It is a major concern and the worst prop stocks I can think of in our history

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You’re one of 2 not buying into serious talk here so maybe u acting like a clown right now.
Maybe u had some henny or beer
Maybe relationship dramas and ur mind has slipped a little into a temporary loss of control, yo cool
And then chu lashed out
At the one man stoic with his feelings u can look up too
Like a girl ‘I hate u I hate u no I really love you’ after thumping me on the chest then we have a passionate kiss
Maybe we doin that sh*t right now??
I akin you to a court jester, I've been online long enough to recognise a troll and have seen some top shelf actors, you on the other hand are pretty ordinary to be honest on the entertainment richtor scale.