Do we have any up and coming stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
And he kept Jackson, klemmer, mbye. How many of the guys you listed are even playing first grade right now? Sezer and finucane, who by the way was being talked about for origin when he played for the dogs. Sezer was also let go not by des
3 out of 4 are playing FG.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Paul carter might be playing first grade but he is not up to first grade standard, just look at souths
Disagree completely. If Carter can resist the grub tactics he will be a very nice forward. Hard hitting with a huge heart. Think there is a very long line of blokes at souths that can be blamed for their form before you get to Carter. There's about 40 Burgess brothers just to start with.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree completely. If Carter can resist the grub tactics he will be a very nice forward. Hard hitting with a huge heart. Think there is a very long line of blokes at souths that can be blamed for their form before you get to Carter. There's about 40 Burgess brothers just to start with.
Carter is lucky to be playing first grade atm. people blast L Perrett for the errors in his game but Carter takes it to another level. I watched one game this year where he dropped the ball 4 times and he is always near the top in the missed tackles count. He has good energy but needs to tighten up his game and reduce the errors and penalties conceded.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was including his time with the Titans as a reason for my opinion

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I was including his time with the Titans as a reason for my opinion
Yeah fair enough. If he was still with us I think he would be coming off the bench and a very handy addition to Klemmer with regards to aggression.....something we lack.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I love how hard Carter plays the game, but his erratic decisions cause him to make a few errors. If he chose the right time to offload or rush up and put on a hit, he would be the goods. Just needs to mature a little bit more which he will with experience and he will be a decent footballer. Not sure what his true position is though? Second row or hooker? Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.