Do we go all in for Munster?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate…..Matt was born in the March and Jake in August, same year 2000. :tearsofjoy:

I’m in your camp that Jake should be persevered with and developed. But you are kidding yourself if you think they are even close in what they have achieved or delivered so far or natural ability.

Jake has potential to be a very good first grader, Burton is a potential Australian rep.
yep agree their

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate…..Matt was born in the March and Jake in August, same year 2000. :tearsofjoy:

I’m in your camp that Jake should be persevered with and developed. But you are kidding yourself if you think they are even close in what they have achieved or delivered so far or natural ability.

Jake has potential to be a very good first grader, Burton is a potential Australian rep.
Still older :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well we dont know that, but do you want to win s comp or “hope” to win a conp
I understand what your saying but the potential might be a 10 year player like a Thurston who might put you into more GF's than just 1. At 27 Munster is probably moving after 4 years. There is a bit of weight behind that potential...

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please santa, say it aint so. Dont we have a no "piss flap" policy

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
at this stage i'd rather upgrade burton a bit, buy taylan may to play right wing and have change to fill another position instead of 1.2m to munster. he's in career best form and better than burton no doubt but that is a fuckload of money for a bloke with noted behavioural issues

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Munster doesn't compliment Burton, its one or the other
Just need a coach that plays to players strengths. Hughes didn't compliment Munster a few years ago (and Hughes is still a hybrid). Moylan doesn't compliment Hynes either. Walker and Keary are unco. You don't NEED a genuine 7.