Well, do we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
No, no, no, no, NO !!!

No matter how much you want to ... We DON'T EVER boo anyone in the blue&white - Capiche ???

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
we dont boo him till he runs out in a Titans jersey
copy that! as longas he is a Bulldog he should still have everyones support......give it to him next year though

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
I wont boo him - He will end up like all the poor ****ers that leave our club - on the scrap heap - reni, willie, mark o'meley, nigel vagana.....the list is endless....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If i saw someone at a Dogs game booing him with a bulldogs jumper on id probably get kicked out for kicking his butt.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Are you farking kidding me??

If you boo someone wearing the Blue and White jersey than you should go support another team.

Go support Soccer or something because the Bulldogs dont want you as a fan and its not going to do any good to anyone.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOO Jamal BOOOOOOOOOO!!!! get a hair cut ya bum!!!! BOOOOOOO LOL get over yourselves lololol

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will probably be spared the dilemna because he probably won't be in the team when Morris resumes.

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
pretty poor form booing one of our own players! not a reputation the club needs especially when being so active in the player market.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You don't boo the Blue and White jersey. Jamal did what he felt he had to do. There is no reason, though, why the club should develop his skills any further so that he can use them back on us next year. Leave him as an impact player on the bench.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
You don't boo the Blue and White jersey. Jamal did what he felt he had to do. There is no reason, though, why the club should develop his skills any further so that he can use them back on us next year. Leave him as an impact player on the bench.
Agreed.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
When he scores a try, everyone should go DEAD SILENT....and let him celebrate on his own!!
winner for stupidest comment in the thread so far. And thats saying something.

I cant imagine not cheering when the dogs score, i dont care if it was pauline hanson scoring it.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
LOL @ some of the people on here, what a joke.

Idris or no Idris the club will survive.

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we get to the Grand Final from his hard work i reckon we should drop him so he wont get a premiership ring :grinning:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
not worried tbh...i think we should be a bit more mature than this

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wont boo
just wont be cheering for him, when he touches the ball or actually makes a good defensive play (which probs wont happen often)

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wold never,ever leave the Bulldogs......ever..never
I'm not talking about you leaving the Bulldogs, I'm talking about you leaving the company you work for if you were offered an extra 150k per year or so. Would you knock that back because you are that loyal to your current employer? That is what this is and nothing else. All the players are employees of the clubs. Very few would take a paycut to stay loyal these days. Basically Jamal has been offered a job at another company for a lot more money. Good luck to him.

I'd love to see some of the clowns in this thread at the game this year. "Yay we scored a try! :D Oh **** it was Idris >:(. Spewing I wish he got snapped short of the line :arab:"

Please!!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You decide yourself on the boo factor as I don't give a damm! What I do think though is that he should definately be moved to the forward pack when Morris is back and give Lafai the time in FG.

Status
Not open for further replies.