Do U Believe ???

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Aliens..lol are a distraction from Joe burdens corruption and destruction of america.
Nah, that's the illegal aliens from Mexico. They're talking about the aliens from a little further away.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes they are 100% real, my whole family got to watch 2 golden coloured ufo's hovering about 1.5km away in night sky, i actually rang my mum and dad who doesn't live far and said open your front door and look up, they seen them also alot of people in neighbourhood seen them, the speed they took off when they left was amazing, even hovering no noise over Raaf communications antennas, my older son was only about 8 years old and he came had a look and ran back inside scared. Mark Geyer seen in same area at different time during the day at 11.30pm , people who don't believe haven't ever seen and are a bit scared by it.
Were they drag racing?

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some saying I think goes like extraordinary claims by need extraordinary proof.

So some dude that says another bloke told him and showed him docs don't cut it.

Grainy out of focus film don't cut it. And something in the air you can't explain don't equal aliens.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In UFOs.

I don't. Makes no sense.

Think, these things come from who knows where all through space. BUT when they hit the American desert they crash....what a lot of horse shoot.
Now instead of these aliens seeing world leaders they go see some hillbilly in Arkansas.

Then where's the evidence besides some blurry photo....and this list of BS goes on
"Would you believe" as in get smart, would be more approporate.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there are aliens out there, don’t you think China would find them and then set up a BYD dealership to move more atto3 electric cars.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some saying I think goes like extraordinary claims by need extraordinary proof.

So some dude that says another bloke told him and showed him docs don't cut it.

Grainy out of focus film don't cut it. And something in the air you can't explain don't equal aliens.
Carl Sagan (although he technically stole it from someone else and changed it a bit):

"extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

One saying I've always loved is, "look it's a UFO! Quick, grab the worst quality camera we have!"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny people say they believe in a talking snake convinced man to eat a piece of fruit from a tree which God said is off limits?

But don't believe this same insane God created green and grey creatures from another galaxy?
A talking snake telling a girl to defy God makes way more sense than Aliens!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are NO aliens, artefacts or UFOs etc because if there were, Trump would have already blabbed about it...
But to be serious,
It's a mathematical certainty that there is life on other planets both primitive and advanced, however, the chances of them visiting Earth is highly unlikely (though not imposable) and proving a visitation is not helped when with all the high-definition cameras we have available nowadays, the best we ever seem to do is to produce grainy ill-defined images or sometimes highly dubious “first/second or third-hand” testimony..?
Also,
Far too many people want to believe so desperately that they prefer to leap immediately to the "extra-terrestrial/unexplained phenomena" conclusion before doing enough research into what's really going on. You know, sometimes it really is swamp gas, migrating birds or drones etc etc etc.
However,
There is also a school of thought that there really is hard evidence and all the recent talk about it is just getting people ready so it won't be as big a shock to the collective system when it's announced that we are not alone in the universe...

I just hope ET has a good halfback they can send us.