do the "work from home" buffoons need to get off their arse? Or is MANDEEP coming to get you!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The work from home buffoons remind me of renters… I started a thread a good 5 years back if it’s better to buy or rent… the renters made the arguments, ignored my warnings..…. 5 years later property prices have surged to almost double and so have rents..

Buyers even without paying off one dollar have added at least half a million $ to their wealth with a gleaming smile to show and renters have an empty pair of hands to show for themselves, scratching their heads how they missed the jump.

who was right?

work from home people accept my warnings and run back to work, convince the boss you cannot do your job remotely…

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
how can you have a sick day if your working from home? Call in sick and watch 3 Netflix movies instead of 2?

everyone is a sick day working from home
You may as well watch Netflix at work for all the time you spend posting shit threads lol

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
your right but my previous thread didn’t correct their behaviour. The work from home buffoons are not only still on a paid vacation but some are even asking for pay rises..

I’m here to say not only are they not getting a pay rise, they are getting a 50% reduction in pay or else the boss will bring in mandeep to finish them off.

they should race back into the office and convince the boss they are needed to attend in person….. otherwise all roads lead to mandeep
I do 2 days from home, 3 in the office, my whole team is the same.
My productivity doesn't change regardless of where I sit. I've got too many bills to take the piss and lose my job.
No doubt some people take the piss around it but they'd quickly get found out. It comes back to the individual.
As a manager, if you trust your staff to get the job done regardless of location, then the majority of them won't let you down. My staff are all located at different sites, so I don't have physical overview of them, but I can easily see who's doing what.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
STFU. Mandeep from India is taking your job.
Considering what my job is, I highly doubt "Mandeep from India" can cut the mustard. If anyone's going to take my job, it would be AI. You don't have to worry about being replaced by AI, but if they ever invent Artificial Unintelligence, you'll need to start looking over your shoulder lololol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Considering what my job is, I highly doubt "Mandeep from India" can cut the mustard. If anyone's going to take my job, it would be AI. You don't have to worry about being replaced by AI, but if they ever invent Artificial Unintelligence, you'll need to start looking over your shoulder lololol
Honestly, I'm shitting my pants bro.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may as well watch Netflix at work for all the time you spend posting shit threads lol
You have posted almost 23,000 posts, a good 6 times more than me... I may not post much but I hit the nail on the head...

I'm yet to see any of societies problems resolved with your posts.. if I may be honest, you tend to flap about in the breeze without hitting any targets..

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You have posted almost 23,000 posts, a good 6 times more than me... I may not post much but I hit the nail on the head...

I'm yet to see any of societies problems resolved with your posts.. if I may be honest, you tend to flap about in the breeze without hitting any targets..
You don't hold a candle to peak era Flanagun, fam. I hope you are better at your job than you are at trolling lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
how can you have a sick day if your working from home? Call in sick and watch 3 Netflix movies instead of 2?

everyone is a sick day working from home
I have to prove im sick to get paid. I had 2 sick days this year, worked about 6 days while sick. More likely to work when sick when at home coz dont have to drive or be around ppl. Also, i dont have netflix lol.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mandeep's watching you...

View attachment 97418
Mandeep is ready to pounce on these work from home imbeciles. He is ready to take your job if you say it can be done from home. This trial period only confirms to bosses that Mandeep is indeed right.

I keep telling them they are doing themselves out of a job by saying they can work from home. Its an own goal... Mandeep can also work from the other side of the world at half the price and probably do a better job too. Your doing yourself dirty!! Then Mandeep will kick you in the chops

Last edited:

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If your job is commenting wen bobs and vagine then Mandeep might have you worried. I think the rest of us are pretty safe.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mandeep is giving out wristys?

Can I please swap for Mrs Mandeep
the working from home bludgers wish… mandeep will take their jobs and then if they are not careful their woman too.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Accepting the working from home promise from your employer is like putting your neck in a noose.. at any moment your employer can strangle you and bring in mandeep for half price