Do some people try and be better than what they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I used to work with this lady and she used to think she was something special. She lived in a nice enough area but really a shit area in sydney. Sort of the better area in a shitty area. But she thought she was like royalty.

Then her car, she would bag out peoples cars and drove a volvo herself thinking it was euro and in same class as a merc or bmw. Come on. Plus it wasnt even new, maybe worth $5000-6000 on the used market but would always refer to it as a $50,000 car. I always wanted to correct her, but its a old car worth $5000-6000 max.

She also used to use company money to try and travel and have junkets. Any opportunity she could, she would clink her heels together and travel / drink up

Are these types of people pretenders? Think they are something special but really a nobody.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I know a guy who owns a Camry and.... you know the rest

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Narcissistic personality disorder it's called.

Btw don't you think you're better than most because you wash your car regularly?

You fucking narcissist!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Yeah I hate those type,
im heaps better than them :tonguewink:

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I used to work with this lady and she used to think she was something special. She lived in a nice enough area but really a shit area in sydney. Sort of the better area in a shitty area. But she thought she was like royalty.

Then her car, she would bag out peoples cars and drove a volvo herself thinking it was euro and in same class as a merc or bmw. Come on. Plus it wasnt even new, maybe worth $5000-6000 on the used market but would always refer to it as a $50,000 car. I always wanted to correct her, but its a old car worth $5000-6000 max.

She also used to use company money to try and travel and have junkets. Any opportunity she could, she would clink her heels together and travel / drink up

Are these types of people pretenders? Think they are something special but really a nobody.
The dumb slut probably still owns a rear projection tv....

Status
Not open for further replies.