Dissallowed Kiks Try

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
That was dumb by JWH but the fullback was never in a position to stop that try. I think the refs need to use some common sense with these calls.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don’t seem too but other teams do. What about Edwards last night tackling JWH I think it was 20 meters from the ball and they calling Manu a no try.
Then nrl come out today and say try, if a player milks it 10 in the bin same thing they did for hip drops.

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
If you are running at a gap, you have a defender on your outside and one on inside. By definition he is running on the inside shoulder of one player and the outside shoulder of another. If he stands in the line it's an obstruction. If he runs into the defender it's an obstruction. If the defender either side of him choses to make a tackle on the lead runner without the ball, that's a bad read. The defender didn't need to make the tackle. The defender chose to stop him from running through the hole.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Obstruction every day. Salmon is fucking shit, another player made to look ok in the penriff machine but shithouse outside of it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Obstruction every day. Salmon is fucking shit, another player made to look ok in the penriff machine but shithouse outside of it
Feet for hands today as well sadly.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's on the coach.
Has gone all in with Salmon who, dropped a simple ball early in a set attacking their line and also cost us a try with his poor decoy run.
Coach also keeps Morrin on the field too long, what happens? Morrin drops it cold and also gets sinbinned because he's fatigued. All the while Hughes and Knight sit on the bench and only get 15 mins each. How fucking hard is it to run the bench. Fuck me!!!!
Ciraldo loves effort, but again his pet Hutcho will sink us because he offers nothing. Bring in Sexy or put Taafe at 7. Gotta try something else now because I believe we can get the odd upset with this squad and grit the squad is showing.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's on the coach.
Has gone all in with Salmon who, dropped a simple ball early in a set attacking their line and also cost us a try with his poor decoy run.
Coach also keeps Morrin on the field too long, what happens? Morrin drops it cold and also gets sinbinned because he's fatigued. All the while Hughes and Knight sit on the bench and only get 15 mins each. How fucking hard is it to run the bench. Fuck me!!!!
Ciraldo loves effort, but again his pet Hutcho will sink us because he offers nothing. Bring in Sexy or put Taafe at 7. Gotta try something else now because I believe we can get the odd upset with this squad and grit the squad is showing.
100%

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was no try. But if allowed then I guess we probably win that lol.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was dumb by JWH but the fullback was never in a position to stop that try. I think the refs need to use some common sense with these calls.
Sutton and common sense is an oxymoron.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was the right decision this time. But in general this season they've fucked the obstruction rule up so much that defenders are getting bailed out by making bad defensive decisions and running into attackers to milk a penalty. It's pathetic.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know this rule is stuffed when players are using it to hide there incompetence and deliberately tackle the wrong players to get a penalty.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel it could have gone either way for another side other than ours. Anyway we’re a lot better this year, old dogs would have lost 36-0 we should have won. Yes, Hutchinson has had his chance I’d give sexton a go now, we need someone to put the foot on the throat

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m good with the no try for this one, I’m not good with the hip drop and the JAC head knock

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m good with the no try for this one, I’m not good with the hip drop and the JAC head knock
If only you were the ref :grinning: Wonder who we'll get next week.
But one things for sure Ciraldo has got to get these silly penalties, our players can actually control, out of their game.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it was Souffs, they would have allowed the try. That's what is so stupid about it.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
Probably bro but Salmon needed to run inside shoulder. He was really poor yesterday. Despite the usual bullshit from Sutton we had enough ball to win. Not sure what JT is doing because our attack is a shambles. Settler after settler when we are attacking is frustrating AF