Dispelling Jake Preston and Davey myth

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Davey and Graham post off topic on a Davey and Graham thread.
You my friend need a TOOHEYS NEW!
The only player you mention in those screenshots is Alamoti.

How is that on topic?

And the fact you have a crush on @lovemachine

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The only player you mention in those screenshots is Alamoti.

How is that on topic?

And the fact you have a crush on @lovemachine
i mentioned twn players in the msg u replied too and the screenshot was a message from you.

Youre all over the place

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
But he is a hater of Phil Gould. There was a long period were Buzz only referred to Gus as Philip Ronald Gould as Gus had sued him for something. So Buzz decided that he would only refer to Gus by the name that appeared on the court papers. That really just sums up Buzz.
It sums up Daily Telegraph reporters in general. Older members will recall Rebecca Wilson who, finding no case against the team in 2004, refused the verdict and continued a personal crusade to have the club expelled from the game. Getting personal is a requirement to be a DT reporter.

I suspect that most reporters are sympathetic to the Dogs, but they know their masters want sensationalism, and the cost to the team is written off as collateral damage. When they've drained all they can from this story it will be another low finishing club's turn.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Older members will recall Rebecca Wilson who, finding no case against the team in 2004, refused the verdict and continued a personal crusade to have the club expelled from the game.
I remember this well. Couldn't help feeling at the time there were motivations other than she didn't like the alleged Coffs incident.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
It sums up Daily Telegraph reporters in general. Older members will recall Rebecca Wilson who, finding no case against the team in 2004, refused the verdict and continued a personal crusade to have the club expelled from the game. Getting personal is a requirement to be a DT reporter.

I suspect that most reporters are sympathetic to the Dogs, but they know their masters want sensationalism, and the cost to the team is written off as collateral damage. When they've drained all they can from this story it will be another low finishing club's turn.
Rebecca Wilson was Buzz's attack dog. She isn't missed.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Nash,

Do you believe a reporter with agendas, or an ex player who is working with the team? Because the way Buzz carries on, it seems he has a real obsession with destabilising the club.
James has been working in and around the group of players and would have more insight into the players than buzz could ever dream of.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Nasheed do you sincerely believe that fellow Cracka Jammer, a staff member while Davey was with us, does not have the inside oil?
Wigga, where did you go to school?
As if this is the level of critical thought they taught you, I desire to avoid the place.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Nash,

Do you believe a reporter with agendas, or an ex player who is working with the team? Because the way Buzz carries on, it seems he has a real obsession with destabilising the club.
James has been working in and around the group of players and would have more insight into the players than buzz could ever dream of.
I think Buzz has a slight agenda against Gould but it’s not just a personal dislike. I think he takes offence at Gould’s constant lies and misdirections which affects journalists job.
Journos dotn like getting lied too point blank.
Imagine you’re a young journalist and Houkd told you we are not signing Thompson And yo I wrote about it the next day and the day after Thomson signs. That makes News Ltd and the young journo look bad, and the senior editor of that paper would then be seriously annoyed right?
Buzz is senior editor of the DT football section