Disgusting.. not them.. the fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I think we will honestly win the comp this year.

We want it more.

The Storm are the favourites and we are above them. So whats that tell you?

The Roosters will choke, Manly always choke, and no other team is anywhere near our level.

SHARKS WILL BE 2008 PREMIERS and it will begin a Sharks Dynasty.
Hey SharkieFan,

Dont count your chickens before they hatch...

Or you will have egg on your face, Just like you were so SURE that you had never gotten the wodden spoon

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did i say south supporters are soo good? I dont believe that for a second.

I wasn't trying to offend the real fans.. i was trying to make those fans who are constantly bad mouthing the team realise its not going to help them out.

yea so souths supporters are use to loosing. Dosn't mean it makes it any easier than if we were use to winning. A loss is a loss dosn't matter how many you've had.
I never said it was you who said souths fans being so good...im more referring to the media and the NRL and the souths fans who shout out and heckle us at games like they were king ****.

Not saying you're one of them either.

But i love how two teams can have an equal balance of good and bad fans, but depending on who is telling the story, they can all appear either good or bad.

Doggies fans are currently being described as disgraceful and un-loyal and i am sick of it. I'd prefer the supporters who love them one minute/hate them the next piss off tbh. You shouldn't worry yourself about it.

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
Hey SharkieFan,

Dont count your chickens before they hatch...

Or you will have egg on your face, Just like you were so SURE that you had never gotten the wodden spoon
please like dragons can talk either. you versed teams with all their origin players out. thats why your in the 8 and won so many games. i would be proud too.

S

Spraytan

ahahaha i make 10 times more money than you dumbass. look at wat ur saying. you sound worse than all the hectik supporters u keep mocking and love to hate
Sure you do champ, I am sure you do lol
Have you got big rims and hoes attached to your gemeni yet?

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Well said Bek. Nail on the head.

This Sharks bloke makes me laugh. Why is it always the Sharks fans that carry on like tosser when their team does well? The absolute thought that their team may be a Premiership "Contender" this season just does strange things to their mentality and causes them to act like complete cockheads to every other teams fan base. If there is one teams Supporter base in the competition, that should keep their mouths shut and NEVER gloat, it's the Sharks. They've never won the competition and they're just as prone to choking in finals matches as The Dragons, Eels & Sea Eagles. Come September, the Sharks will be making up the numbers. As soon as they draw the Roosters, Melbourne or the Broncos, they will be given a touch up of the highest order.

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
tbh manly never stood a chance in last years grand final. melbourne would have beat anyone they played that night.i would say manly this year would be a favourite with melburne. i cant see the sharksthere

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
I haven't read any of the thread except for the opening post and to be perfectly honest as a Bulldogs fan I don't appreciate being patronised as if we have someone to answer to... simply because I or any other supporter on this board is entitled to their opinion on the club. I sat out there in the driving rain last night and stayed til the fulltime siren. I backed them all the way and I reserve the right to LOL @ ROBERTS if I so desire. Kthx?

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
I haven't read any of the thread except for the opening post and to be perfectly honest as a Bulldogs fan I don't appreciate being patronised as if we have someone to answer to... simply because I or any other supporter on this board is entitled to their opinion on the club. I sat out there in the driving rain last night and stayed til the fulltime siren. I backed them all the way and I reserve the right to LOL @ ROBERTS if I so desire. Kthx?
here here most of us here agree with you. the reason why this thread got so big was because ripdogs and bec think we cant bag our players if we were there in the rain and watching them lose when they had a 18 point lead and our playmaker had a brain explosion. hey ripdogs did u find ur tampon today

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i agree bek....

i try to look at the positives of everything.. although my heart struggles to at times.

ill support the dogs no matter what.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I'm not attacking anyone but i dont understand how the fans can attack the players in the team they're meant to love. Obviously its been a painful season but i love watching every game and love watching new kids come in. I see it like a house being built, looks like nothing at first but when the product is finished, its something to marvel at and 2009 will be just that. Support the club legends and the juniors who put countless hours preparing each week for our teams to play and i dont mind if anyone has different opinions to the coach but no one has the right to go and attack him or any of the players.

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
I'm not attacking anyone but i dont understand how the fans can attack the players in the team they're meant to love. Obviously its been a painful season but i love watching every game and love watching new kids come in. I see it like a house being built, looks like nothing at first but when the product is finished, its something to marvel at and 2009 will be just that. Support the club legends and the juniors who put countless hours preparing each week for our teams to play and i dont mind if anyone has different opinions to the coach but no one has the right to go and attack him or any of the players.
please tell me why we shouldnt voice our opinions. we are the ones that go to the games, we are the ones that buy the jerseys and go to the leagues club and support the team. without us they wouldnt be there. take a look at barcelona fc. the club is owned by the fans. i know we are a long shot from doing that but the club is successful because there is always high expectations, and at the bulldogs we have very high expectations. we hardly ever miss the finals which makes us a successful club. you got some players in our team that are playing too comfortably and know they will be there next week cos there is no one else. roberts should have made better decisions and defensivley should be 100% after playing 3 years of fg. if we cant expect that from our players then why shouldnt we bag them out

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
please tell me why we shouldnt voice our opinions. we are the ones that go to the games, we are the ones that buy the jerseys and go to the leagues club and support the team. without us they wouldnt be there. take a look at barcelona fc. the club is owned by the fans. i know we are a long shot from doing that but the club is successful because there is always high expectations, and at the bulldogs we have very high expectations. we hardly ever miss the finals which makes us a successful club. you got some players in our team that are playing too comfortably and know they will be there next week cos there is no one else. roberts should have made better decisions and defensivley should be 100% after playing 3 years of fg. if we cant expect that from our players then why shouldnt we bag them out
All i have to say is go support Melbourne Storm.
You're allowed an opinion but dont attack the players or coach. You aint the brains trust of the Bulldogs, and you talk about Barcelona...what did they win last year??
You dont leave fans in charge...

Niff Nuff

Waterboy
Reaction score
to think we were so close to getting rid of souths for ever and never having to listen to such drivel again
with a bit of luck maximus might send them to oblivion once and for all
soooner or later the calls will start again to save our souths - when that happens just remember this stupid thread.

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
All i have to say is go support Melbourne Storm.
You're allowed an opinion but dont attack the players or coach. You aint the brains trust of the Bulldogs, and you talk about Barcelona...what did they win last year??
You dont leave fans in charge...
turn it up. hahah barcelona when they 1st got taken over by fans they won the champions league and the la liga. last season they were hit by injuries and poor form which we are in at the moment, and now the fans control who they want to play and coach. the thing they have in common with us is poor form and injuries. you cant help injuries but poor form i can say what i see. and if that means bagging out a player that should have more brains and experience then i am entitled to that. what are u going to say im not a true supporter then go fcuk urself.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
turn it up. hahah barcelona when they 1st got taken over by fans they won the champions league and the la liga. last season they were hit by injuries and poor form which we are in at the moment, and now the fans control who they want to play and coach. the thing they have in common with us is poor form and injuries. you cant help injuries but poor form i can say what i see. and if that means bagging out a player that should have more brains and experience then i am entitled to that. what are u going to say im not a true supporter then go fcuk urself.
Someone have their period?

Seriously when the hell have the fans had the right to choose who coaches the club and what not?? They have the same system as Real Madrid. Its called elections and the board members choose who plays, coaches etc. The fans can either support that or not, and that happens at our club too.
Everyone is allowed to go for this club but no one will listen to you, if Folkes doesnt take this forum seriously, you think Moore will?? Seriously you got nothing

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
Someone have their period?

Seriously when the hell have the fans had the right to choose who coaches the club and what not?? They have the same system as Real Madrid. Its called elections and the board members choose who plays, coaches etc. The fans can either support that or not, and that happens at our club too.
Everyone is allowed to go for this club but no one will listen to you, if Folkes doesnt take this forum seriously, you think Moore will?? Seriously you got nothing
hahahah and thats why this is called a forum num nutts. TO VOICE YOUR OPINION AND HAVE YOUR SAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.