Disgusting.. not them.. the fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
I think thats the only word to describe a lot of you "Doggies" supporters.. if indeed you can call yourself that! Your team is giong through a rough patch, and all you guys are doing is bagging them out, making the players feel even worse than they do.

true supports stick with your team through thick and thin, blood and tears. Im ashamed of how you guy act.

Yea i know im not a doggies supporter.. but NEWSFLASH! this i what souths supports have been going through for years. and i've been bagged by multiple members on this website for how my team goes.. and i be positive about it..

I dont care if i cop crap for posting this but i really think you should all wake up to yourselfs.

Every game since souths have come bak into the comp I've believed in them. Even when we lost 66-0 against the warriors.. im like head up.. we'll get bak.

You all know what it feels like to be a supporter of s struggling club.

The fans need to shape up or your team won't. They read these forums.. and your doing nothing to help them out.

I know im going to cop it for this post but i dont care. Be true supports not ones that are constantly wanting this season to end.. if you cant support them through the hard times you sure as hell dont deserve to support them during the good times

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
We ain't Souths.

But thanks for your post.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
didnt you cry about how much your teamed sucked to the telegraph?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
You do make some very valid points and anyone who doesnt see that is blind. Even if you get the crap bagged out of you for this bek I still love you and will infract them

:love:

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
I know your not souths supporters.. you shouldn't call yourself any supporter if your acting like some of the so called supporters

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you've generalised, but i understand you're aiming at the whingers, not the rest of us 'supporters' who are reflective in defeat rather than dropping the bundle
i imagine others may not be so forgiving though lol

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
Well said.

Never used to be this bad. There is an element that exists that is very detrimental to the support the club deserves.

But like anything, winning brings them in, losing makes the negativity manifest - I suppose that is human nature.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
didnt you cry about how much your teamed sucked to the telegraph?
No .. read the article.. i didn't say one bad thing about my team! just that i was heart broken and that i'd stick by them though thick and thin!

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Im not aiming it at all supporters. I just think you all need to rally together instead of calling for the whole teams head

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Or do like another poster said get more members of 'The Kennel' to post in BD

LOL

S

Spraytan

I agree with her, most of our new generation supporters are b!tches and tbh I wish they fuked off.
Go the dogs through thick and thin, 1st or last, I remember when the dogs had the best fan base before you nerds and hectik fairweather pricks came along.
Im with you Bek

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
guys Im honestly not just saying this coz she is family but she makes sense, Yes our season is over but HTFU people theres no need to turn our backs and just say "next year" because you knwo what, next year is a long way away. Focus on here and now the team needs our support.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it won't happen, most on here behaving like kids are well.....kids
but it never specified, so it looks like a generalised comment across the board of bulldogs fans
i couldn't care less to be honest, i knew what you meant, but others may not
that is all
he he

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
yeah you probably would know how we feel. but in a way souths supporters are just used to it. your team has been **** since being brought back into the comp. this is just a once off year for us. 1 in the blue moon. theres light at the end of the tunnel for us. congrats on the win tonight though. our stupidity and poor defence got you through.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
I think thats the only word to describe a lot of you "Doggies" supporters.. if indeed you can call yourself that! Your team is giong through a rough patch, and all you guys are doing is bagging them out, making the players feel even worse than they do.

true supports stick with your team through thick and thin, blood and tears. Im ashamed of how you guy act.

Yea i know im not a doggies supporter.. but NEWSFLASH! this i what souths supports have been going through for years. and i've been bagged by multiple members on this website for how my team goes.. and i be positive about it..

I dont care if i cop crap for posting this but i really think you should all wake up to yourselfs.

Every game since souths have come bak into the comp I've believed in them. Even when we lost 66-0 against the warriors.. im like head up.. we'll get bak.

You all know what it feels like to be a supporter of s struggling club.

The fans need to shape up or your team won't. They read these forums.. and your doing nothing to help them out.

I know im going to cop it for this post but i dont care. Be true supports not ones that are constantly wanting this season to end.. if you cant support them through the hard times you sure as hell dont deserve to support them during the good times
Mate we dont put up with **** ****s your club does , if we condoned **** profarmances then our players wouldnt aim up.

S

Spraytan

guys Im honestly not just saying this coz she is family but she makes sense, Yes our season is over but HTFU people theres no need to turn our backs and just say "next year" because you knwo what, next year is a long way away. Focus on here and now the team needs our support.
It's funny when they need us the fairweathers b!tch and carry on.
Let me just say this when they are winning the team does not need our support as much tbh.
Alot of dogs supporters should be shot

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Im not aiming it at all supporters. I just think you all need to rally together instead of calling for the whole teams head

the day I take advice from a souths supporter is the day the world will self implode, stick to what you know best being russel crow groupies

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its frustration in knowing what a force we were in the NRL to what we are right now which is spooners. At least with Souths u r use to being in the lower half of the table so its a little easier for u guys to take. Hope u guys make the 8 this year.

S

Spraytan

yeah you probably would know how we feel. but in a way souths supporters are just used to it. your team has been **** since being brought back into the comp. this is just a once off year for us. 1 in the blue moon. theres light at the end of the tunnel for us. congrats on the win tonight though. our stupidity and poor defence got you through.
What a sour prick you are

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Dosn't matter if your use to it or not! Dont be soo cocky and think its a one of year.. it may happen again and the ones who are bagging out the team and saying all that crap need to wake up to themselves.

IM NOT SAYING ALL THE SUPPORTERS! and if you can't realise that your stupid! Its just a small minority who are putting more and more pressure on the team that they dont need.

Status
Not open for further replies.