Disgusting.. not them.. the fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spraytan

WTF does "fans rub off on the players tbh." mean ?

So if we get fully sick habibs to come support us our team will become fully sick ?

try articulate your self a little better and ill try reply to your post in a more sensible way.
If you do not understand then you might want to go back to your parents so they can teach you some common sense.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
I agree with her, most of our new generation supporters are b!tches and tbh I wish they fuked off.
Go the dogs through thick and thin, 1st or last, I remember when the dogs had the best fan base before you nerds and hectik fairweather pricks came along.
Im with you Bek
I don't get how, after the Raiders and Roosters games, people can't see that this year is a write off and it's all about rebuilding for next year. FFS we don't have O'meley or Mason, we don't have Sherwin to control the play, Patten, Tsoulos, even Holdsworth was coming good.

Next year we'll do much better, it's just the cycle of things.

Im not aiming it at all supporters. I just think you all need to rally together instead of calling for the whole teams head
I think that's a very wise post and tbh the steely hardened mentality of a souths fan will pay dividends by way of the club performing well. You guys haven't been that bad this year but I always have a soft spot for souths, the NRL is a better comp when Souths do well.

I admire your faith, along with the loyal souths fans who've copped more shyt from on field performances than we've had in the last 20 yrs/

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
um i think by now at this stage of the season the only thing that you can look forward too as a bulldog supporter is 1 not getting the wooden spoon and 2 NEXT YEAR. we obviously by now dont have the personnel available to compete and man enough to admit it. the dogs will always have my support but its too late for us to do anything this season. and dont come in here trying to rub salt in the wounds either. we are all bulldogs supportersand we all love our team and we dont need someone that supports a team that is consistently crap every year to show us how to support our team
rubbing salt in the wounds?? You are a complete twat if you think thats what i was doing. Ask any doggie support that knows me personally .. i did not once rub salt into the wounds. I like the dogs a lot and it hurts seeing supporters like this.

at least i can hack when my team is in the dumps. A TRUE SUPPORTER CAN! obviously you can't

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
I've been supporting this club for 15 years and I always will, but I won't accept dismal performances like they've dished up for the last 6 weeks and I won't accept them playing for only half a game.

As a club we don't accept mediocrity and that's what has made us so successful. We'll be much better next year but as long as the team play half-hearted, I'll criticise them.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
hey faggaert werent you the big girl crying at the 2004 grand final. lol
by the way it wasnt tears out of the eyes it was rain. dum gronk go to your own website.
Hazmak is that u bro?

Lol u have the exact same avatar.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm sorry if thats how you took it. Its all teams supporters problems. Its just that im on this site and i see it.

It is a human problem that can't be completely resolved but it can be brought down to a HEAPS lower lever
yeah well people suck, not everyone is as sensible as you

you cant teach or project your view of loyality to others, because that sort of thing should come naturally

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
The players see how fans act.. that plays a toll in their mind.. Mentallly what fans says sticks to them more than what critics will say. One day your praising them the next.. your not
Well if i do something good at work my boss gives me a reward if i fuk up he tells me off , i fail to see how the team should be treated any differently. If you condone mediocrity then you should get used to it because that is all you will get.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
RIPDOGS you are one of the only other people making some damn sense in here buddy.

Contender

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah but with the players we still have available we should be a little higher.
At least tonight we played with some heart compared to previous weeks.
Oh definately, although without any direction it makes it a little harder.

I don't think we've been lead by a natural halfback all year.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
If you do not understand then you might want to go back to your parents so they can teach you some common sense.
Are you retarded ? and how old are you ?

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
rubbing salt in the wounds?? You are a complete twat if you think thats what i was doing. Ask any doggie support that knows me personally .. i did not once rub salt into the wounds. I like the dogs a lot and it hurts seeing supporters like this.

at least i can hack when my team is in the dumps. A TRUE SUPPORTER CAN! obviously you can't
did u not see what i wrote darl. i admitted my team was playing poorly, i would say in the dumps like yours. but its a once off, the dogs will bounce back because of our history and our new signings and also our bright youngsters. but you coming onto our website trying to tell us how to be better supporters thats rubbing salt in the wounds.

S

Spraytan

Well if i do something good at work my boss gives me a reward if i fuk up he tells me off , i fail to see how the team should be treated any differently. If you condone mediocrity then you should get used to it because that is all you will get.
Sorry to dissapoint you bro but you are not their boss, and tbh if I was currently playing I would not like to play for the batch of dumb ***** who currently support us.
Makes a big dif when the players decent fans to play for and not a bunch of hectics or ****

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score

Well you AREN'T THE PLAYERS BOSS!! stupid comparison. The coaching staff have the right to say stuff.. Give constructive critisim, not the critism some supporters are given.

Yea you listen to your boss.. because they are higher up than you, and were once in your position as a lower personal.

The players hate when supports say crap and bag them out when they themselves havn't played in the NRL

would you listen to someone who told you to do your job and bagged you out if they NEVER did it themselves?

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
So what you are saying is we should cheer when we get demolished 44-0 ? we should be happy with the team after they squandered a 18 pt lead as long as they are trying ?

Im sorry but that is a recipe for losers and i refuse to beleive that our club are bunch of little *****es.
Here here! If the team can't take it HTFU.

I've never been so critical of the Bulldogs in all my years of supporting them but I've also never seen them play so poorly. I should make it clear that they have played some damn good footy in patches over the last 6 weeks but have dropped their bundle in the last 5 matches to hand victory over to the opposition and I won't cop it.

If you've given the club thousands of dollars and put in the effort to go to hundreds of games like me and my family, you have every right to be critical IMO.

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
Sorry to dissapoint you bro but you are not their boss, and tbh if I was currently playing I would not like to play for the batch of dumb ***** who currently support us.
Makes a big dif when the players decent fans to play for and not a bunch of hactics or ****
hahah if you were currently playing you would take anything you can get at the moment. the players would look at the fans and just think to themselves that they have disappointed us but we are still there. every fan bags out there team in a way and its healthy. if makes the players tougher and more determined

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Refer to post 48 and you might find that they have missed out on diagnosing you with down syndrome.
Others understand
"Others understand" the person you are refering to is one person and please enlighten me as to your age.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
did u not see what i wrote darl. i admitted my team was playing poorly, i would say in the dumps like yours. but its a once off, the dogs will bounce back because of our history and our new signings and also our bright youngsters. but you coming onto our website trying to tell us how to be better supporters thats rubbing salt in the wounds.
Well i dont think i was rubbing salts in the wounds.. sorry if i was. I wasn't meaning to if was meaning to i would have been bagging the dogs out.. but i wont..

Status
Not open for further replies.