News disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Think of it not only as a professional team, club, squad, it's meant to be a professional workplace where there are plenty of young adults. Too many points to mention but these young guns need to be ready for war, minimal errors, while expressing their craft, sweating and bleeding for that jersey. They need to know they have to be the best of the best and perform not only as individuals but as a team. There's a lot of young blokes, Reynolds would be in and around them more than anyone else and he knows what it takes to reach grand finals, win state of origins, the guy is fit and can play footy, plus he loves the club and fans. He's one smart signing within the club as long as he can back himself in training and on the pitch when needed.
well said mate

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No you don’t
Avo will burn plenty a player with space
Did u watch him get burned
Was it his man
Clearly wasn’t because avi is a centre and khaled would’ve been positioned at half
Don’t shoot the kid down off one training session
Reynolds was average when he left and hel be average all those years later
Each to their own
yes i was there muppet and rajeb was marking him in defence.
rajeb is no where near a first grade player, why put a player in the top30 to appease him. glad you are arent running the show, let them earn their stripes, dont fucking hand feed them like you want too, that doesnt create competition.
they are fucking 20 let them dominate the lower grades which they clearly arent. as i said but you clearly dont listen too me or the other posters, they can play after round 11 if they are good enough. Then they will earn a higher contract you dont hand feed them when they have done fuck all to deserve it FMD

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
rajeb is no where near a first grade player, why put a player in the top30 to appease him. glad you are arent running the show, let them earn their stripes, dont fucking hand feed them like you want too, that doesnt create competition.
they are fucking 20 let them dominate the lower grades which they clearly arent. as i said but you clearly dont listen too me or the other posters, they can play after round 11 if they are good enough. Then they will earn a higher contract you dont hand feed them when they have done fuck all to deserve it FMD
Typical Bulldogsteve racism, refusing to spell his name correctly because he is a Lebanese descent. I’m sick to my stomach reading this

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1675674569231.gif

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
False equivalence. Gus was seeking to protect someone. BR seeks only to harm people with words and to then profit from that harm (either monetarily or to boost his needy ego). The fact BR reaches for this false equivalence demonstrates he can't see the difference, and proves how much of a scum he is, if anyone needed further proof...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
AVERILLO FASTEST CENTRE IN THE GAME!!!until Xerri joinss

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depth in halves is needed, media would point it out and create adversity but we shouldn't mind if they're on decent cap dough plying their trade in reggies. Depth is needed, as long as the fringe players can buy into the plan, Gus and CC to work their magic with squad players. Otherwise, just loan out the players, they can always have a clause in contract to recall the player mid season in an injury or suspension crises
The trouble is there will always be clubs offering more dollars and a clearer path to the top grade.

Hard for young players to knock that back.