News disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does he get any credit, if we're reading on here though ?
Bigger picture.
This thread is 10 pages long.
There has been much speculation in this thread based on zero facts.
Are some that discuss here also discussing at length on social media or talking to their fellow dogs supporters about it?
I dont know the answers to that but I doubt supporters of other clubs care about whats going with the Dogs to give such stories traction.
We also know that these articles are often jabs at Gus who is one of us.
According to Gus's post, it has had some effect on 1 of our players.
Sure its minimal and players should have thicker skin but it still comes back to the same thing -
As a Dogs supporter, why would I give the oxygen thief any ammo to fuel his agenda against our Club?

Anyways, its just how I feel about it.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I would’ve given reynolds a junior role or halves coaching gig with juniors or even a club culture ambassador role and signed Khaled to a top 30 deal

more future and uptake in Khaled than Reynolds delaying his progress
how is he delaying his process? he can still plat after round 11. This whole post was bullshit anyway. he needs to train his ass off and first of all make the NSW cup side, which he may not, then prove he is good enough.
in the opposed session Avo burned him off twice for 2 tries. he is no where near ready for FG.
You need players like JR for the young blokes to learn off in the reggies. you cant have a squad full of 20 year olds.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are going to loose players that we would like to keep .... 100% fact.

It goes hand in hand with being a strong club.

No sense in stressing about something that is inevitable.
Funny you mention this, for the last few weeks looking at the way the team is evolving and the great feeling surrounding the club makes me wonder how many young hopefuls who looked done and dusted will rise in stature after an off season under the new coaching group, more importantly how will we face the task of keeping them at the club.
Personally I prefer to pay the penalty of success !

stormboy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Guys Rothfield is a germ but Gus tells me porkies than my ex mrs (reason she’s might ex ) as well.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
how is he delaying his process? he can still plat after round 11. This whole post was bullshit anyway. he needs to train his ass off and first of all make the NSW cup side, which he may not, then prove he is good enough.
in the opposed session Avo burned him off twice for 2 tries. he is no where near ready for FG.
You need players like JR for the young blokes to learn off in the reggies. you cant have a squad full of 20 year olds.
No you don’t
Avo will burn plenty a player with space
Did u watch him get burned
Was it his man
Clearly wasn’t because avi is a centre and khaled would’ve been positioned at half
Don’t shoot the kid down off one training session
Reynolds was average when he left and hel be average all those years later
Each to their own

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon someone within the club is feeding Buz porkies for sure deliberately making him look like a bigger fool than he already is.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If young players need Reynolds in the squad to motivate them and they aren’t motivated enough to play fg they should be released immediately

fancy needing Reynolds around to motivate you
What’s the coach, captains and trainers doing ???

why aren’ u yourself self motivated

F off with the young players needed Reynolds shiettt

im sure Khaled and Bailey are rapt another player has
Come in and taken their spot in the team

Possibly going from 30/40k a year max to 120k a year minimum
Eating training being around the fg squad and sheds day in day out but no I’m rapt josh Reynolds is here
I’d be rapt too lol

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If young players need Reynolds in the squad to motivate them and they aren’t motivated enough to play fg they should be released immediately

fancy needing Reynolds around to motivate you
What’s the coach, captains and trainers doing ???

why aren’ u yourself self motivated

F off with the young players needed Reynolds shiettt

im sure Khaled and Bailey are rapt another player has
Come in and taken their spot in the team

Possibly going from 30/40k a year max to 120k a year minimum
Eating training being around the fg squad and sheds day in day out but no I’m rapt josh Reynolds is here
I’d be rapt too lol
Think of it not only as a professional team, club, squad, it's meant to be a professional workplace where there are plenty of young adults. Too many points to mention but these young guns need to be ready for war, minimal errors, while expressing their craft, sweating and bleeding for that jersey. They need to know they have to be the best of the best and perform not only as individuals but as a team. There's a lot of young blokes, Reynolds would be in and around them more than anyone else and he knows what it takes to reach grand finals, win state of origins, the guy is fit and can play footy, plus he loves the club and fans. He's one smart signing within the club as long as he can back himself in training and on the pitch when needed.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
finchie, maybe it's to motivate the juniors and there's no better way to teach than by actions and not just words.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No you don’t
Avo will burn plenty a player with space
Clearly wasn’t because avi is a centre and khaled would’ve been positioned at half
Don’t shoot the kid down off one training session
Reynolds was average when he left and hel be average all those years later
Each to their own
come at me bro if you’re man enough. COME!
Fuckkkkk shots fired
1675671311099.gif

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bigger picture.
This thread is 10 pages long.
There has been much speculation in this thread based on zero facts.
Are some that discuss here also discussing at length on social media or talking to their fellow dogs supporters about it?
I dont know the answers to that but I doubt supporters of other clubs care about whats going with the Dogs to give such stories traction.
We also know that these articles are often jabs at Gus who is one of us.
According to Gus's post, it has had some effect on 1 of our players.
Sure its minimal and players should have thicker skin but it still comes back to the same thing -
As a Dogs supporter, why would I give the oxygen thief any ammo to fuel his agenda against our Club?

Anyways, its just how I feel about it.
This thread gives him no credit or credibility. Fuck Buzz and everything he stands for !