Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If this is Topine and I am sure it is, I just want to send a shout out to the muppets on here that had a hissy fit every time okunbor got selected in front of this bloke, you really know your shit, got some mad rugby league knowledge, well done…..
But but but they did a free trial at fitness first so know all about training methods & their uncles neighbours dog walked past training once

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this is Topine and I am sure it is, I just want to send a shout out to the muppets on here that had a hissy fit every time okunbor got selected in front of this bloke, you really know your shit, got some mad rugby league knowledge, well done…..
…and he never played well in any opportunity he had. Can’t deliver, can’t train but can fck off out of our club

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I’ll admit I was one of those. But also understand as fans we only see 80 minute games. We don’t see what happens behind the scenes. Fans need to realise that before seeing the team sheet. We don’t see what happens at training, how hard guys train compared to others. From all reports Okunbor has been training hard and obviously Ciraldo is impressed by guys who work hard on their game, hence his reward for playing games this season.
100% it’s not like we have depth for any real change anyway. No player changes from within our list would have made much of a difference to our results. The fkn days of our lives drama caused by these sookie ***** would definitely had an impact on team cohesion, morale and results. Weed these bitches out

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Club should just pay him out and move on RFM as well. Settle it once and for all.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I’ll admit I was one of those. But also understand as fans we only see 80 minute games. We don’t see what happens behind the scenes. Fans need to realise that before seeing the team sheet. We don’t see what happens at training, how hard guys train compared to others. From all reports Okunbor has been training hard and obviously Ciraldo is impressed by guys who work hard on their game, hence his reward for playing games this season.
And that’s exactly why I never criticise team selections bro, as fans our knowledge of how these guy’s are training and behaving within the team is zero, The coach doesn’t owe fans an explanation, No good coach will reward poor attitude and off field performance and if they do it’s over before it began. This team is riddled with cancer but the good news is at least they are starting to cut it out.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But but but they did a free trial at fitness first so know all about training methods & their uncles neighbours dog walked past training once
Careful, this comment could be interpreted as victimisation..,

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ironic that the little keyboard warriors on here are calling anyone a soft ****, let alone a young guy apparently dealing with mental health issues.
Was he dealing with mental health issues before this incident? Before he signed up to play one of the most physical sports in the country/ world?

Mental health is a loosely applied excuse for a lot of things as is racism and a number of others. All can easily be applied when needed. In short if this guy wasn’t in the right state of mind then he shouldn’t be playing football. You don’t get to pick and choose when it suits. It’s not his first game of football or training session. Im sure he’s had years to work out if it’s the right thing for him or not.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Club should just pay him out and move on RFM as well. Settle it once and for all.
That’s probably what they want. Not to just leave of their own accord. They want their contracts paid out and probably something else on top!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrestling is a stupid punishment I'd be saying what's your favourite charity cause you just donated 5k to them
I would think different ages of players, different punishments would be effective. Even though younger players are probably earning less, they also have less responsibilities.

When a wife of a player asks why are there accounts 5k less this period and he responds I wanted to get an extra 10 minutes sleep. I think this would be more effective than someone who has too much disposable income already.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sick of this shit...
Society in general with the old 'mental illness' card....
There are genuine cases but i rekon 95% of them are string alongs....

Not just the player in question atm but if other players are sticking up for him/disgruntled as quoted in the press they are no better..

In my job role in the real world if I was having the same results as what our players are dishing up on the field I would have to face consequences...
If I owned a company that supplied a service and delivered the same results/effort that our team has shown this year I would be broke and have no work..

Man up or face the consequences fellas!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel like the "threatened with legal action" seems extremely sensationalised by the typical jounros. Let's look at the facts:

• Despite the fact the player is unnamed, we know WHO it is
  • For legal documentation to be presented, his name would need be put in the public sphere as XXX player sues Bulldogs
  • If the allegations are correct, in that he has walked away due to being made to feel wronged due to type of "punishment" dished out - how many clubs would want this bloke to play for them knowing he's suing them for what many would believe to be extremely soft reasoning.
The player in question is very young, probably a destined fringe first grader - but who is really going to sign the bloke once this all plays out?

The player and his manager surely cannot be that dumb.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the hard insensitive comments here when we have NO CLUE what actually happened. Shit canning mental health. Pathetic. Those sprouting this shit have clearly never suffered from it or seen suicide first hand. Also, as he has not been officially named I don't think people should be slinging names around here.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was he dealing with mental health issues before this incident? Before he signed up to play one of the most physical sports in the country/ world?

Mental health is a loosely applied excuse for a lot of things as is racism and a number of others. All can easily be applied when needed. In short if this guy wasn’t in the right state of mind then he shouldn’t be playing football. You don’t get to pick and choose when it suits. It’s not his first game of football or training session. Im sure he’s had years to work out if it’s the right thing for him or not.
You've completely missed the point. None of us know the intricate details of how the player is feeling. My point is that those that call others who are apparently dealing with those issues as soft ***** are, in fact, soft ***** themselves.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You've completely missed the point. None of us know the intricate details of how the player is feeling. My point is that those that call others who are apparently dealing with those issues as soft ***** are, in fact, soft ***** themselves.
Which makes you a soft **** for calling them soft *****.

That's your logic.