Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers got slapped 74 -0 against cowboys and they are in 9th spot struggling to make the 8 meanwhile knights are in 5th position.
Stop being a drama queen.
I forgot about that. However, Tigers were away at Townsville when they got 74 nil. We were at home and got booed off by our own fans. I’ve never seen anything like it in my time supporting Bulldogs.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whoever his manager is, should be blackballed by the club. If this is how they operate, it's highly likely they will be an ongoing source of problems.

Don't deal with them. Don't sign their players. Avoid them like the plague.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've completely missed the point. None of us know the intricate details of how the player is feeling. My point is that those that call others who are apparently dealing with those issues as soft ***** are, in fact, soft ***** themselves.
100%

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Which makes you a soft **** for calling them soft *****.

That's your logic.
It isn't though. Try your best to understand something before you quote it, although this clearly beyond your level of comprehension.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The player continued to train for the rest of the week but sources close to the dispute suggest he only did so because he feared being labelled weak. He then took mental health leave and has been undergoing counselling.

Lol what a joker.
If it is true, While they are at it can they check if he qualifies for the women's league ?

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread and the replies are a classic case study of how far we have reduced the stigma of mental health problems in this country. Seems like we are going backwards. What a cooked society we are living in.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Forget blaming the fake news media for a moment.
Why? The farkers deserve all they get.

What other team gets lapped 66 zip vs Knights??
Round 18 Wests Tigers 74 /0 against the Cowboys, who are 4 spots lower on the ladder than the Knights.

What other team has players complaining about training being too hard?
Roosters, Robinson is often criticised for over training their players.

The club is a circus whether the fake news report it or not.
The Tigers are far more of circus, sacked their Coach/GM of Football with 3 rounds left in the season. Can't overlook the fact that currently we are only 1 win behind the Titans and the Dolphins.

Always a Bulldog

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As if he’s going to sue??
The media coverage would be extreme. Who would want to put themselves as a weak pussy in a court?
that's the end of his career and probably even future careers, because most ex players work in the fitness space.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
If the details I've heard are true, then it's a lot worse than what even the journos have reported thus far.

Supposedly he wasn't forced to perform or endure 20 rounds of wrestling back-to-back against the rest of the team.

He was actually forced to endure back-to-back replays of the team's performances from rounds 1 - 20, and then left to wrestle with his own thoughts.

That's enough to destroy everyone's mental health tbh

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread and the replies are a classic case study of how far we have reduced the stigma of mental health problems in this country. Seems like we are going backwards. What a cooked society we are living in.
Or this is a classic case of a guy who has had a bad day at work and has now played the victim card. It happens far too regularly in todays woke leftist society and it goes unchecked cause those who are game to call it out get labelled bullies, racists, bigots, backwards, not in touch etc take your pick. The workers comp system is clogged with “mental health” cases and blindly pays out untold $millions to “victims” who play the mental health card and it is a meal ticket for many. I have seen it first hand as someone who has employed hundreds of staff over my working career. No question there are genuine cases adf personnel, ambos, cops and other employees who deal with abusive and traumatic environments and they deserve to be protected and compensated accordingly but too many take the easy way out because todays society is afraid to question them for fear of repercussions even thou it is the correct thing to do.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mental health matters, guys.

I'd lay off slamming the player unless I knew the full details of his mind-state both before and after the incident.

Not gonna slam the club either, because I know punishments like this are pretty commonplace and I don't know if the club was aware of any mental health issues prior to the punishment. You'd hope not.

But geez some of these comments are savage. I wouldn't want to badmouth a person and call them weak and then for them to go on and do something to harm themselves. If there is a genuine mental health issue being dealt with, I hope the player has all the support he needs.... and I definitely hope he doesn't read the kennel.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
2018 Adelaide Crows pre-season camp 2.0, strap in.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Or this is a classic case of a guy who has had a bad day at work and has now played the victim card. It happens far too regularly in todays woke leftist society and it goes unchecked cause those who are game to call it out get labelled bullies, racists, bigots, backwards, not in touch etc take your pick. The workers comp system is clogged with “mental health” cases and blindly pays out untold $millions to “victims” who play the mental health card and it is a meal ticket for many. I have seen it first hand as someone who has employed hundreds of staff over my working career. No question there are genuine cases adf personnel, ambos, cops and other employees who deal with abusive and traumatic environments and they deserve to be protected and compensated accordingly but too many take the easy way out because todays society is afraid to question them for fear of repercussions even thou it is the correct thing to do.
Maybe because they call it out without having intimate knowledge of a person's circumstances, let alone the necessary qualifications.

Yeah, people taking advantage of growing consciousness happens too much. You know what else happens too much? Suicide and self harm.

It might be a legitimate mental health issue, it might not.

Extreme trauma is not the origin of all mental health issues. Many of them are chemical, others environmental... and there's nothing 'right' about passing judgment on someone you don't know.

Leave diagnoses to the professionals, lafam.

Last edited:

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep even more confirmation. Thank you.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mental health matters, guys.

I'd lay off slamming the player unless I knew the full details of his mind-state both before and after the incident.

Not gonna slam the club either, because I know punishments like this are pretty commonplace and I don't know if the club was aware of any mental health issues prior to the punishment. You'd hope not.

But geez some of these comments are savage. I wouldn't want to badmouth a person and call them weak and then for them to go on and do something to harm themselves. If there is a genuine mental health issue being dealt with, I hope the player has all the support he needs.... and I definitely hope he doesn't read the kennel.
100% People just slagging off mental health problems as if they don't exist. FFS. I though we were past this victim blaming ableist shit. Clearly not.