Gilded
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seriously rofl, they have been horrible this year...
Haven't we been the underdogs the last 3 games? We are respected but who gives a f***, we love the underdog tag.

Under the radar mofos lol

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing that does my head in with souffs is this 'pride of the league', 'blood passion & pride', most passionate supporters in the league, when souffs are doing well rugby league is doing well sh*t they go on with. Mate, when they were getting pumped in the 90s every week there was NOBODY at the games. Even when they were readmitted to the comp there was nobody at the games. Now all of a sudden the players put on some Armani suits and now every parasite has the little white bunny on their brand new 4WD like they are about to reach their 20yr membership anniversary when in truth they prob can't even tell you where their home ground is.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
George Burgess and Teo both facing a week suspended due to trips (grubs) Reynolds and Pritchard also charged but free to play.

On Pritchard, please tell me he wasn't charged for hitting Hurrel in the nose, cos that will deadset do me!

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teo and Burgess were charged and will miss the bulldogs game if not contesting the charge

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing that does my head in with souffs is this 'pride of the league', 'blood passion & pride', most passionate supporters in the league, when souffs are doing well rugby league is doing well sh*t they go on with. Mate, when they were getting pumped in the 90s every week there was NOBODY at the games. Even when they were readmitted to the comp there was nobody at the games. Now all of a sudden the players put on some Armani suits and now every parasite has the little white bunny on their brand new 4WD like they are about to reach their 20yr membership anniversary when in truth they prob can't even tell you where their home ground is.
Tell me about it rofl, everything you said it spot on and what else that pisses me off is that we were the only club to help them during their time out and no one credits us. Our team is the pride of the league and all that other stuff to be honest.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
George Burgess and Teo both facing a week suspended due to trips (grubs) Reynolds and Pritchard also charged but free to play.

On Pritchard, please tell me he wasn't charged for hitting Hurrel in the nose, cos that will deadset do me!
Yeah how was Tank put on report in that game???

Didn't A. Reynolds do a bad chicken wing tackle that had Idris screaming in pain, I thought the NRL was trying to remove foul play and come down tough on it lol...

Teo and Burgess were charged and will miss the bulldogs game if not contesting the charge
Will they even win if they do contest it?

On a side note, by tripping do they mean doing it to a player who isn't involved in a tackle or during a tackle?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pritchard charged and put on the same pedestal as that arm grabbing, chicken winging little cheat Reynolds?! That'll do me. I am shocked to my core considering Idris' arm was nearly twisted right off from the scapula and then Pritchard's forearm hair touches a players chin and he cops the same

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Pritchard charged and put on the same pedestal as that arm grabbing, chicken winging little cheat Reynolds?! That'll do me. I am shocked to my core considering Idris' arm was nearly twisted right off from the scapula and then Pritchard's forearm hair touches a players chin and he cops the same
Sorry for the double post but also I agree with this statement.

Hurrell wasn't even at risk of injury, Idris could have had a broken arm

Status
Not open for further replies.