OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His work rate probably does... And you cant really call them howlers.

I like Wilson but Tracey not ready to kick Taafe out of FB and Wilson not seasoned enough yet to get picked over Tracey and JAC.

Its the logical decision for the game today.
Disagree the logical choice was not bringing back a winger with a history of leaving us a man down off a long layoff. Play him in the nsw cup!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You said he dropped someone in form... So who do you bring JAC in? Whose out of form?
You drop Taaffe, not difficult. Or you don't play Fox because he will probably bitch it again.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^voice of reason
Disagree the logical choice was not bringing back a winger with a history of leaving us a man down off a long layoff. Play him in the nsw cup!
Missed 2 games and is the clubs no 1 winger like him or not, a winger comes in a winger goes out Tracey better last week so its Wilson, the end.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^voice of reason

Missed 2 games and is the clubs no 1 winger like him or not, a winger comes in a winger goes out Tracey better last week so its Wilson, the end.
missed 3 games basically he left us short basically the whole game again

Wilson was way better than Tracey

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His work rate probably does... And you cant really call them howlers.

I like Wilson but Tracey not ready to kick Taafe out of FB and Wilson not seasoned enough yet to get picked over Tracey and JAC.

Its the logical decision for the game today.
I cant call every failed high ball catch a howler? Lol ok.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Game brother, just hope my cardiologists don't read the Kennel, I should be on bed rest lol
Enjoy the day mate. Is there a few out there?? Hopefully win or lose it’s a good showing

Status
Not open for further replies.