halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
LM always lifts vs dogs coz we didnt take him as a junior

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Wilson didn’t let those two kick offs bounce last week I’m sure they would’ve given the fox another week to recover. Important game this is for both teams

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no doubt playing Taffee will come back to bite us

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have the conversions missed been difficult?
Bit average as a gk is Sexy.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You reckon Marshall will be a FR long term? I think Lock still but anywhere in the middle for his defence is handy cause the guy can whack. Second efforts are strong too.
Depends on his growth and skill set. Kids a goer and play middle, just depends where he will fit in the structures.

Then there is also KO and if he comes back.. Is he a lock? Do Marshall and KO end up sharing the role?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This game can turn our whole season. The last ten years it has done so in such a negative way. No matter what the ref does, the boys just need to stick to their defensive system. That will frustrate South’s and force errors and poor play.

Stop Trell running early. Just a few big hits and he vanishes. Lots of pressure on Walker and he will want to fight everybody. That should give us some penalty’s. And just hit our edges with plenty of first man plays.

This is the game.

Whoever wins the first quarter, takes the game. Demetriou is banking on his best team to start, they lose that they go backwards.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven’t watched any of their games but I have seen comments that suggest one of the South’s weaknesses is the speed of the backline.

That is something we have in spades over them, bringing JAC back in is just the icing on the cake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah Milne, Tass and Wighton aren’t exactly speedsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.