OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post contact metres... I know our middles are a known issue, but these stats show where we are at. Only topping teams that have had a bye.
View attachment 104960
We had 30% possession in the first game so that wouldn't have helped those stats.. maybe look at PCM % vs Total RM .. that would give you a better idea. Could even average it out over the games played so everyone's stats are more easily comparable.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We had 30% possession in the first game so that wouldn't have helped those stats.. maybe look at PCM % vs Total RM .. that would give you a better idea. Could even average it out over the games played so everyone's stats are more easily comparable.
You could but this easily highlights it pretty consistently imo. I don't see us climbing past other clubs in this area and that's ok. Strengths and weaknesses for every club.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In the corresponding match last year, I remember we got off to a dream start - Averillo ran 80m untouched 6-0, next set Reed kicks a 4020.
Then it went downhill next set attacking the line, Burton kicks in behind on tackle 2 and Fox chases and gets injured, then shifted Alamoti to wing and then Topine went to centre - Souffs torched that edge for the rest of the game...we were somehow semi competitive until Preston got binned for absolutely nothing then the floodgates opened.

That won't happen again - even if Sutton tries to fk us over we wont be pumped by 50 again...

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the corresponding match last year, I remember we got off to a dream start - Averillo ran 80m untouched 6-0, next set Reed kicks a 4020.
Then it went downhill next set attacking the line, Burton kicks in behind on tackle 2 and Fox chases and gets injured, then shifted Alamoti to wing and then Topine went to centre - Souffs torched that edge for the rest of the game...we were somehow semi competitive until Preston got binned for absolutely nothing then the floodgates opened.

That won't happen again - even if Sutton tries to fk us over we wont be pumped by 50 again...
Alamoti got eaten alive that day. That and the Parra game were probably why they didn’t want to keep him. We got a massive wake up call that he is a traffic cone in defence. Anyone with decent speed can run around him easily. Now we have Critta playing where he used to. Bit of an upgrade I’d say?

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get information about the coin toss and which end the teams are running?

I only want to sit with friends tomorrow where the Dogs are attacking.

I would really appreciate if someone knows?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good is it to have 4 seriously good kickers????
  • Hutch
  • Burto
  • Reed
  • +
  • Critta - don't forget his kicks on the run down the left side - which were designed to pin the Tits on their line. And Kiks is right next to him. That's a scary duo coming atcha. Can't wait til he fakes the kick and runs around 'em
Taafe and Tracey can also put in kicks.. Kiraz and Wilso put in some decent ones last week.

I'm sure Salmon and Mann can also kick..

Seems we have a team of versatile professionals.. who would have thought.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love to see Kiks go after Walker or Hawkins like he did Boyd last week with no more blockers. Strike fear on these cuntss loll
Walker is wile though.. he'll set Kikz up for six.

Status
Not open for further replies.