OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s be honest this is our best chance of beating Souffs in years!

we are coming off a confidence boosting win and no major injuries to key players, our defence and fitness look good.

Souffs are in a world of hurt with their coach seemingly losing the changing room and a divide among the playing group as well as 0-3 start

that said Sutton can change the narrative as he always does
CC has started the process of calling out the refs the club needs to continue to hold these refs accountable.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember that good Friday game last year, we were off to a great start until Fox got injured and they scored all their tries down slowamonti's edge who was moved to wing and I think Kiraz got injured as well. They acted like world beaters with Fattrel scoring three simple tries and the commentary talking him up. Hope we absolutely smash them.
And him....

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck Sutton, Ziggy and any incompetent clown refs that try to stop us.

Souffs will be desperate. It’s going to be tight and tense.

I’ll be going to this game as well. Hopefully the ref is a wanker chant goes up again like it did at Belmore.
Wasn’t the chant “Des is a wanker”

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only problem I see is taaffe, he will be targeted all night , hopefully we get the rub off the green and 50/50 calls and we should smash them.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My smartarse undergrad working for me is normally chippy (and therefore distracting the other staff with his nonsense), but being a normally very vocal Souffs supporter has been otherwise quiet last few weeks. Be so good to keep him quiet.

Last edited:

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Preston vs Kolamantangi will be a good match up!

Looking forward to seeing how Taafe and Knight go against their old club.

Nullify Walkers and Kolamantangi”s game and we win. It’s that simple I reckon. Kick to Mitchell with Kikau and Curran putting big hits on please .

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Let’s be honest this is our best chance of beating Souffs in years!

we are coming off a confidence boosting win and no major injuries to key players, our defence and fitness look good.

Souffs are in a world of hurt with their coach seemingly losing the changing room and a divide among the playing group as well as 0-3 start

that said Sutton can change the narrative as he always does
We literally beat them last year. Just not the Good Friday fixture.
Probably was payback for the dog shit coach insinuating we trained for hip drops and said we had committed 4 during the match.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
On the topic on friday games, Fcuk we play alot this year. Just the non money making one!
But a Canadian company unbiasly input all the unbiased information that the nrl give them for the draw and it's just random luck of the draw using computer algorithms \_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We literally beat them last year. Just not the Good Friday fixture.
Probably was payback for the dog shit coach insinuating we trained for hip drops and said we had committed 4 during the match.
I hope Ciro is playing back that tape of Dementedrio accusing us of practicing for hip drops at training as we speak :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.