OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@DinkumDog ..? And there is no preferential treatment!!! What a fucking joke
End of the day Baz that penalty on Reed would be pinged every day of the week. Their two tries were against momentum, we had them on the rack so we need to stay disciplined in the second stanza and luckily we’ve pulled it back. If we keep our heads in we can win, even with Sutton enforcing the 20m rule :tearsofjoy:.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its like normal rules dont apply. That hip drop and sin bin, every other team would of got. Fck i hope we win through the bullshit. The fck we are so resilient despite the fuckery is s great sign fir the club
Thank fk we are up at half time. Hope we come up and slaughter them. We have the momentum.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can anyone still deny sutton is a cheating dog
He is actually reffing ok... The Sin bin on Tass was borderline.

In saying that there was 3 six again on the line before that and numerous slowing us down penalties.... This is Critta's job as captain to remind him about the bin.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the forwards have done a good job against, bigger forward packs

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In such a bad mood right now. So many bad calls against us. So much inconsistency. To be up by 2 is freakin amazing. I'm at a family lunch so might have to not watch the second half so I don't turn into a raving lunatic.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Taaffe has been great today I would like to mention, that win last week definitely gave him a confidence boost, starting to relax and play what he sees,

to be in front at half time when we got reffed out of the game so early too, boys know they can get this win, Souths ain’t shit this year, their first two trys today were luck/penalties/and 6 again calls!!

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is that non unnecessary dangerous contact after the guy was out? Stops us from triggering 18th man...fuck Sutton honestly. The guy is truly a Souths member
I hate sutton but where’s the dangerous contact? Wasn’t high or a shoulder charge. Just a footy accident

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
697D96B3-8369-4ADC-8F80-6264528236F0.png
This worries me . Based on history they always even them up if they can and we got Sutton. If it’s just footy we win if he’s involved watch out

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Half time report.

Reed straightening the attack up is looking great.
Mann a real difference maker since he came on.
Kiks is doing kiks things.
We tighten our shit up, this game is there for us.

And...

Its pretty fckng obvious that Bitchell is a protected species. Lets just park the no decision on that shite. Not only do u knock someone out with a hip out of the field of play you then try to pick the guy up. In any other world, someone is losing their teeth over that.

What a fckng joke.
Johns the biggest joke protecting Trell. Totally compromised his professional integrity!

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
so salmon to center and kiraz to wing if fox is out of the 2nd hf

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We cut the errors out and play field position we should win this. Souths don’t look like they have the resolve to keep rucking out of their half all game but lift when starting sets close to our 20.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taaffe has been great today I would like to mention, that win last week definitely gave him a confidence boost, starting to relax and play what he sees,

to be in front at half time when we got reffed out of the game so early too, boys know they can get this win, Souths ain’t shit this year, their first two trys today were luck/penalties/and 6 again calls!!
Taffe is easily our best FB option despite what many say on here he had a poor game first up (the whole team was trash). After that he’s been good

Status
Not open for further replies.