• Titans 13+

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We played poor, lacklustre effort. Having said that the officiating and poor decisions on our part helped the Titans. Perret gifted them 12 points with his efforts.The disallowed try was a turning point also , if we had hit the front we most likely would have gone on with the job.
Looks like we will be going into the semis with no room for failure . Not sure if I got the new format right but don't the losing teams from 5-8 get eliminated in the semis?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We played poor, lacklustre effort. Having said that the officiating and poor decisions on our part helped the Titans. The disallowed try was a turning point also , if we had hit the front we most likely would have gone on with the job.
Looks like we will be going into the semis with no room for failure . Not sure if I got the new format right but don't the losing teams from 5-8 get eliminated in the semis?
Yes 5th plays 8th, 6th plays 7th. Elimination games
The winner of those games plays the loser of 1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd in week 2

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel like getting on the piss to forget about but I need to go to work in the morning.

Ah, thats the Bulldogs this year!

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The big question is...why has des not ripped the doors off yet?he had a very good case for it today.come on dessy fire up and maybe our sleeping giants will.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
We played poor, lacklustre effort. Having said that the officiating and poor decisions on our part helped the Titans. Perret gifted them 12 points with his efforts.The disallowed try was a turning point also , if we had hit the front we most likely would have gone on with the job.
Yep.

First round of the finals :
1 v 4 - 1st gets home ground, loser gets second chance, winner gets week off.
2 v 3 - 2nd gets home ground, loser gets second chance, winner gets week off.
5 v 8 - 5th gets home ground, loser eliminated, winner plays next week vs a loser above.
6 v 7 - 6ths gets home ground, loser eliminated, winner plays next week vs a loser above.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The big question is...why has des not ripped the doors off yet?he had a very good case for it today.come on dessy fire up and maybe our sleeping giants will.
I really thought the boys were lucky last week against the Dragqueens.

I suppose they thought someone else would fire up again tonight. Complacency has bit hard again.

They were nothing more than ok & we lost. The top 4 will hammer us!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We want to finish 5th or 6th to be at home Week 1.
After tonight loss we are only 2 points clear of 9th. We are not guaranteed a spot in the finals yet. If we lose to the Raiders and the Rabbits in the next 2 weeks it will be panic stations with 2 rounds to go

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly x2

I would think that KPI'S would enforce players to be on their heels 80% of the time and not have a handful of players who are doing more than they need to.. Shits me that when reyonld's scored the try and after the kick off, first hitup was beastwood jogging back....... LIKE WTF...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I had weird feeling when I read the stat someone asked about today being the titans never beating us in Sydney
Yep, it's true. Not just the titans, NO Gold Coast team had beaten us in sydney. Till now.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
just when you had a good feeling that we were going to win four or five straight in a row- there you go. disappointed. a lot of sighs and the quietness on trains

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
just when you had a good feeling that we were going to win four or five straight in a row- there you go. disappointed. a lot of sighs and the quietness on trains
Yep, thats it exactly! I think most of us thought we would turn up with an A grade performance and keep charging to the finals. Really shattered that we were a long way from that.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FFS, now we need to hope the Aussies can pull off a win in the cricket!

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
why am i not suprised the titans got handed the game on a plate .... titans paying $6 to win .... that sounds about right ... F**k these refs and nrl all together
100 ****ing percent.. It's so obvious the game is corrupt. Two refs, two whistles, two different opinions. It's not hard to get a mate to place a bet for you and as if you would'nt
Refs are protected species and get away with everything with no accountability

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to know when was the last time we won more then 4 in a row? Besides last year I just get a feeling we always need to blow our winning streak by stupid performances. Wtf is des doing seriously cause one off game in the finals if we make it spells the end for us. So fricken pissed off we needed this win and almost every one just to make the finals.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't even put a paragraph together that's how pissed off I am. Playing in Canberra up in Canberra is almost a garenteed loss with the way we go on bout things.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Very very very frustrating team to watch.

The Morris experiment at fullback has back fired...

Only Hodkinson should be allowed to kick...

Jackson gives away penalties when he is tired and should be subbed earlier in the game..

We missed Kasiano big time...

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't even put a paragraph together that's how pissed off I am. Playing in Canberra up in Canberra is almost a garenteed loss with the way we go on bout things.
So annoyed that I can't sleep. We are guaranteed to lose to the Raiders, Bunnies and Broncos. That's the season gone. Never mind making the eight. It was over tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.