Official Discussion Thread - Round 20 - Bulldogs v Panthers

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liking how Thompson is playing, definitely warming into the task of being a premier NRL prop - a few ppl said he had good footwork, I didn't believe it at first as I saw nothing but you can see it now he's got nimble feet and can change lines pretty quickly

Not sure what's doing with the attack, but I will say that Lewis can at least put up an attacking bomb; wakeham is leaving them short each time

Shame about Okunbor, hope it's a quick recovery as we'll definitely need him in 2021

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were in it for 30min then fell asleep. Thank god some of these players ain’t coming back next year we need maybe 2-3 more to get the flick

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Most obvious weaknesses

1. metres coming out of our red zone
2. Flop-tial King at dummy half
3. dud attack

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The 6 agains seem to be the difference in this game. Once they started coming for Penrith by the boat load they started scoring. This rule needs to go.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it was Jonathan Thurston who said after the cowboys broncos game that the six again rule was only helping the top teams, that it gives them a huge leg up over teams that are rebuilding or struggling. Its been inconsistent even in this game today we should have had a few.
Best post

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson put his hand around his head and then move his hand pretty quickly when he realised where his fingers were. Fox sports smells a good old controversy the can beat the shit out of all week
Spot on

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson’s eye gouge will be flogged to death by the media before he goes to the judiciary he’s going to get a big stretch

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most obvious weaknesses

1. metres coming out of our red zone
2. Flop-tial King at dummy half
3. dud attack
we fucked ourselves when we failed to capitalise 15mtr out from the try line early in the game.
Wakehams 1st 5th tackle option and he should have done something with it. He passed the ball instead.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thought the Dogs would show more fight then this with Tolman and others leaving, last game, playing minor premiers, but there’s nothing.