bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Round 20 Team News: Hopoate to play 100th club game
Author bulldogs.com.au Tue 22 Sep 2020, 03:55 PM

For the second week running a Bulldogs player will create a milestone with full-back Will Hopoate reaching 100 NRL games for the club this Saturday against the Penrith Panthers at ANZ Stadium (3:00PM AEST).
Hopoate is part of a team unchanged from the previous week's victory over South Sydney.

The match will see final Bulldogs appearances by Aiden Tolman, Tim Lafai and Jesse Sue with the club announcing that the following players were moving on at the end of the season.
  • Aiden Tolman
  • Kieran Foran
  • Marcelo Montoya
  • Kerrod Holland
  • Jack Cogger
  • Jesse Sue
  • Tim Lafai
  • Isaiah Tass
Chief Executive Andrew Hill thanked the players and the football staff that were departing for their effort while at the club:
“I’d like to take this opportunity to thank all players and staff leaving at the end of this season for their efforts while here at the Bulldogs. These decisions are never easy and it is important that we acknowledge each individual person for what they brought to the club and for giving their all while they were here.
Anyone who has played or worked here will always be part of our family and welcomed back at any time. On behalf of the club I’d like to wish everyone all the best for the future and I hope as many of our supporters as possible make the effort to come to ANZ Stadium on Saturday to offer their best wishes when we farewell those leaving on the field at the end of the game.”

Match: Bulldogs v Panthers
ROUND 20 - SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER
3:00pm

Venue:ANZ Stadium, Sydney
Match broadcasters:
  • Kayo
  • Foxtel
  • Live Pass

No.PlayerSponsor
1Will HopoateMiramax
2Dallin Watene-ZelezniakCanterbury League Club
3Reimis SmithDaily Press
4Tim LafaiSydney Freezers
5Jayden OkunborRemondis
6Jake AverilloReliable Food Distributors
7Lachlan LewisHitachi Cooling & Heating
8Aiden TolmanHy-Tec
9Jeremy Marshall-KingUltimate Security
10Luke ThompsonTLH Group
11Chris SmithGuardian Venue Management
12Raymond Faitala-MarinerDental on Evaline
13Josh JacksonYour Property People
Interchange
14Brandon WakehamM&J Chickens
15Renouf To’omagaClassic Sportswear
16Sione KatoaCPe Australia
17Sauaso SueSydney Tools
Extended Bench
19Dean Britt
20Jack Cogger
21Tui Katoa
23Kerrod Holland

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, we finally have confirmation these players are moving on....fuck yes

• Aiden Tolman
  • Kieran Foran
  • Marcelo Montoya
  • Kerrod Holland
  • Jack Cogger
  • Jesse Sue
  • Tim Lafai
  • Isaiah Tass

Almost makes up for the fact Lewis is playing. Love ya Baz

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did C.Smith end up on an edge last week? I remember he started at lock

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So is Staines or Laurie playing FB ? Conflicting report on NRL.com team lists

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think Cogger should've been given a better go. Even 12 month extension and see if Baz a former half himself can get the best out of him. I always thought he had some potential. Sue is a good bench forward. The others meh
i agree also but the problem we have is that we already have signed lewis. wakham, averillo, green in the halves, as well as Biondi in the wings. so we would be too heavy in that position. i am close to his uncle and he is negotiating with the tigers at the moment.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think Cogger should've been given a better go. Even 12 month extension and see if Baz a former half himself can get the best out of him. I always thought he had some potential. Sue is a good bench forward. The others meh
Green, Wakeham, Averillo, BBO, that other guy, potentially the other, other guy...no room for Cogger

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cleary is a fool of a coach he won't win the final. He has only rested 3 players.

Robinson would rest half of his team this game and cruise into the finals fresh.

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cleary is a fool of a coach he won't win the final. He has only rested 3 players.

Robinson would rest half of his team of this game and cruise into the finals fresh.
alot of players dont want to be rested, next point penrith are very young team compared to Roosters who are alot older and battle hardended who need a rest.
dont forget if they win in first week they get a week off, you dont want 2 games in 4 weeks? can go either way