Official Discussion Thread - Round 20 - Bulldogs v Panthers

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder what Baz is sitting there thinking lol, does he take this as a win or a loss :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at the posts suggesting we might still get the spoon. go learn some maths. (its hard to tell sarcasm from typed words, but ill give the benefit of the doubt).

ALSO DWZ AGAIN! EVERYONE GO FIX YOUR VOTES NOWWW!!!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait for this game to be over so I can have a few months of not yelling at my TV and anyone around me ... also might save me a few bucks too so I don't have to buy anymore TVs due to me smashing it every week watching our team play !!! I love the Doggie and have been for over 35yrs BUT this side really makes me cringe watching how dumb and stupid we play ... no heart no passion and certainly no leadership on and off the field!!! Now to have a few months off to refresh my mind and hopefully Barrett changes the culture that we have, GOOD :LUCK matey you will need it!!!!
I was with you most of the way , but they have shown a LOT of heart this season. The fact is we have a reserve grade quality lineup, so we really should have been smashed by 50 each week. It takes heart to be competitive in MOST of our games this season. To win 3 games is a very good result, I thought we wouldn't win any.

Today seems to be an exception but the 6 agains are killing us today as well. This rule is a rort!

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Judge Wakeham in games where our pack and backline isn't getting dominated.

Floppy got hammered because we were in control against Dragons and we blew it. We were in control against Souffs & Wakeham closed it out.
Seriously every kick is a bomb, 20
Out try a grubber kick ffs

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot wait for this to be over if bar doesn’t fuck off dwz and a few others then I’ll lost respect for him straight away. Deadset ball watching

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Judge Wakeham in games where our pack and backline isn't getting dominated.

Floppy got hammered because we were in control against Dragons and we blew it. We were in control against Souffs & Wakeham closed it out.
Yup. He has got the job done in the lower grades and done it playing for Fiji, he might well never make the step up to firstgrade but i'd rather persist with him than a far lesser skilled player.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
These blokes get on the piss instead of training?

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa is the laziest fullback I have ever seen!
That try in the first half from a grubber certainly added to that argument. Alas he's also one of the few in our team that can add a spark to our attack.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Steve G. wonders why he will never ever be a first grade coach, he should know by now this team is PATHETIC!!! Cannot take much more of this crap from this team!!! ALL the talk about how we have so much to play for since we have so many players leaving today, well you boys are playing alright, playing like a bunch of useless clowns who do NOT know how to play rugby league! Again no heart no passion and no idea!!!!