• Roosters 13+

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz21

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What Klemmer did was stupid, but how does that go on report but whacking someone in the face doesn't?

Please

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Relax people. It's not that bad. We were down by 2 points and SBW throws a gridiron pass for SKD to score.

Then Lafai sin binned. Down to 12 men and they score a few tries.

We lacked composure because our halves were out.
Bulldogs will bounce back.

Do you reckon we have a chance in SOO? Our forwards worry me!

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont understand why everyone want our halves back. We missed them tonight but they will gain valuable experience playing with Hayne, Farah and co. It worked a treat last year for Roosters halves Maloney and Pearce (Premiership). I am sure the same thing can happen with us...Talking about Pearce and Maloney...they were quite ordinary for two players trying to prove why they should have been picked for origin...just justified why they weren't name going off tonights performance. No SBW and we win to be honest.

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mbye did ok tonight but he's clearly a 6 not a 7, needs a structured half to play off so I'd expect someone else on the halves with him next time we are without our regular pair.
I think 3 or 4 high shots and 6 penalties on a row warrant a sin bin.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fck I can take a loss, but tonight shouldnt have been.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The result would have been a lot closer had it not been for the poor adjudicating.the Rorters got all the breaks with the calls. I'm disappointed we lost the forward battle but I'm confident when we meet them again in the semis we will beat them.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is exactly why i was so pissed!!!!! Off when our boys were selected,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We lost the game now just to rub salt in the wounds we could be in trouble with concussion rule...fck tonight keeps getting worst.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was chase Stanley playing tonight? Good centre/wing. Bad move playing him in the halves

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Origin is a joke there goes our winning streak we were never goin to win with those 4 lads out iam so pissed off atm, all this for 3 games & a sheild f..k the origin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think 3 or 4 high shots and 6 penalties on a row warrant a sin bin.
The rorting dirty cheating grubs have been doing this for 2 years. They give away penalties to break the oppositions momentum and give them a chance to set their defensive line.
They will only stop doing this when the crap refs start putting their players in the bin.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I have said in the past thompsons errors will cost us games. You all said I was crazy we'll this proves I'm right. Oh and the refs wtf honest to god this game should be investigated since when does a video ref accidently press the no try when clearly a try must've been on auto no try for bulldogs and accidently left it on.
Which errors exactly? He got out jumped on the first try and it would of been helpful if Inu ran back and made a nuisance of himself being a bkock runner and just creating traffic.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was chase Stanley playing tonight? Good centre/wing. Bad move playing him in the halves
Did we really have much choice? Is there anyone better? Thinking about it Kasiano should off played halfback - if only he could play 80 minutes lol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Inu might ve played his last game in bluenwhite.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which errors exactly? He got out jumped on the first try and it would of been helpful if Inu ran back and made a nuisance of himself being a bkock runner and just creating traffic.
He gets out-jumped
Lost the ball to a strip
Gave penalty away for late tackle that roosters scored from? anymore?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was game over as soon as the forward try pass was awarded. As Des and Ricky Stuart mentioned, the change in momentum is massive. Instead of the dogs starting there set 20m out, they award a try and were kicking off and the roosters kick a 40/20 coming out and off she goes

Status
Not open for further replies.