• Roosters 13+

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Fkn ropable, we were never going to win this game no matter how many penalties we were getting. As soon as Mbye's try was disallowed that was our night gone. Team played well and Baloney and Purse can go **** themselves. Good night.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sportsbet reckons Mbye was first try scorer, refunding bets made on him.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Next game with the boys out due to this origin fast out halves should be mbye/ jaline graham with inu on the wing, thimpson way!! To short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldcoastdogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Watching the sportbet.com guy at the end of the telecast saying refunding first try bets if you had mbye. He says officially was a try and the punters were unlucky...

JDM-DC2R

Waterboy
Reaction score
happy with renis performance today, really gave it is all with every run. unfortunately we have too many big forwards on the bench.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He gets out-jumped
Lost the ball to a strip
Gave penalty away for late tackle that roosters scored from? anymore?
Wheres the error??

Klemmer dropped the ball which is an error and we concede a try

Perret drops his lollies which is an error and we concede a try

They are bloody human

Ref's made an error with the gridiron throw and the cocks score

Refs made an error with the Mbye no try decision

Goldcoastdogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sorry mate beat me to it. But how bad is that they are refunding the correct first try scorer.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was really disappointed with that game, our attack was missing without our 4 players plus some of the calls we got were pretty biased ffs. Lafai get sinbinned for what he done yet 13 penalties doesn't call for a Roosters player to get put in the bin. Also Klemmer should of watched him self with that run, he gets kicked in the face nothing happens to Slater but I reckon his little touch to the thigh of a player will get him 1 or 2 weeks

Referees were biased for periods of times and it was obvious at times...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Next game with the boys out due to this origin fast out halves should be mbye/ jaline graham with inu on the wing, thimpson way!! To short

Far simpler than that. Next game Hasler tells Daley to stick his NSW Side up his arse, and that no Bulldogs players are available. Instead he can pick Pearce and Maloney again.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone clarify if there is a diff grounding rule if you are defending a try or scoring a try? The way I see it if Jackson were going for a try and got that contact i would think it would be a try. So why was the ball not considered grounded when he touched it and mini then scored.
Anyway, we needed a good start and we should have had it with the mybe effort. He seems a confident fellow. Looking forward to seeing more of him. We lacked composure on their line as expected.
I thought the roosters were tough but not great. With players back and good ref decisions I would be confident we could roll them.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mr invisible fully agree!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching the sportbet.com guy at the end of the telecast saying refunding first try bets if you had mbye. He says officially was a try and the punters were unlucky...
I wonder how much Mbye was paying for that to be called no try to save the betting agencies cash... That killed some of our early momentum from the beginning and then their suspicious tries being allowed, we didn't do any favours making crucial mistakes which they scored off aswell. Not happy tonight lol

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how much Mbye was paying for that to be called no try to save the betting agencies cash... That killed some of our early momentum from the beginning and then their suspicious tries being allowed, we didn't do any favours making crucial mistakes which they scored off aswell. Not happy tonight lol
I honestly think Greenburg needs to look at the refs decisions in this match

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Thompson should be in first grade...... How can or did u not see he is not fg material !!! I said weeks ago first team to attack him with high balls with get easy try's!!!

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The refereeing tonight was atrocious!! They overturned the penalty with klemmers stab kick, which was correct. They are concerned with player welfare when it comes to the concussion rule, so why wasnt Minichello sent to the bin after he came over and slapped Ennis in the back of the head and rubbed his head into the ground while he was laying flat out concussed? Why wasnt SKD placed on report for running in and headbutting??

Status
Not open for further replies.