Dirtiest players in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was this a mug act by future salary cap auditor or just unfortunate?
Btw check it out, not one tattoo on any of these guys and if you brought them to this era while they were in their prime they'd wipe the floor with the new age posers,Which the new generation of women mistake for men!
They wouldn't survive the modern game. They are half the size!

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was this a mug act by future salary cap auditor or just unfortunate?
Btw check it out, not one tattoo on any of these guys and if you brought them to this era while they were in their prime they'd wipe the floor with the new age posers,Which the new generation of women mistake for men!
there prime is newcastle level where they work all week and play part time on the weekends

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But 10 times as tough and more heart.
These guys lived in the real world and today's footy players are jacked up on different drugs and proteins etc!

I'd say it's not a fair comparison?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
there prime is newcastle level where they work all week and play part time on the weekends
Oh another thing they played with different rules!
Remember these guys weren't a bunch of jacked up pansies who weren't allowed to push in the scrum and if they had a bit of blood on their face wouldn't leave the field!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
just ask the cleaners at the Crowne Plaza in Terrigal who the dirtiest player is.
Enlighten us.
Which grub who plays for Manly did something dirty this time?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danny Williams - for belting O'Neill in 2004 .. most brutal punch I've ever seen in the game and got him suspended for like 18 weeks.
Adrian Morley - dirty as anything.
Les Boyd - total psycho.

and more recently .. Ben Flowers

Spot on - and how could we forget Adrian Morley. Grub.
Yeah, Les Boyd was in a league (psycho) of his own. Lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching John Hopoate take out Galloway again.
I hope some of his family post here, because I'd like you to tell him about this thread and he needs to be reminded what a mug piece of shit that he is!
I hope one day justice prevails and he shares a prison cell with Roger Rogerson!

And to back up that I ain't worried,I Had Petero Civonaceva tell me that if I played 1st grade rugby league he wouldn't of ran at me!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not condoning what Williams did but I remember that game quite well.
Mark O'Neil kept grappling Williams around the head and neck when he took his hit ups, the ref wouldn't penalise the Tigers after nearly making Danny Williams pass out.
So being a dumb as bricks footy player, decided to go all 1973 on Mark O'Neil by taking the law into his own hands!
One of the meanest cheap shots in modern history for sure!
Williams went to my school i remember after that incident he was at my local .i was looking at him and i copped "what are you staring at " i said "you ..... the momment i turn away you will probably hit me " lol the **** muttered something into his beer

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He needed a few more of those hits for stealing lobster the fucking grub. Funny after he got caught someone knocked his jerseys off and his was crying foul. Im spewing they got returned they should of shit on them and set them on fire preferably with him in them

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Currently I'd say beau Scott and in the old days definitely Danny Williams he was a thug

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needed a few more of those hits for stealing lobster the fucking grub. Funny after he got caught someone knocked his jerseys off and his was crying foul. Im spewing they got returned they should of shit on them and set them on fire preferably with him in them
Bahahaha[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Many have already been mentioned, so I'll add Tallis and Hodges.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Thinking back to this post

I'd have to say the older players were more hard and tough.
Like I said they wouldnt leave the field because of a bit of blood and tell me the last time a player played a premiership with broken bones?
That's right these islander bastards who have infiltrated rugby league are all pretty much big for nothing!

These old school footy players were that tough I bet they wore barbed wired jock-straps.
(Quote from Ted Bullpit)

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thinking back to this post

I'd have to say the older players were more hard and tough.
Like I said they wouldnt leave the field because of a bit of blood and tell me the last time a player played a premiership with broken bones?
That's right these islander bastards who have infiltrated rugby league are all pretty much big for nothing!

These old school footy players were that tough I bet they wore barbed wired jock-straps.
(Quote from Ted Bullpit)
lol
Those islander bastards would destroy those old school footy players.

Status
Not open for further replies.