Dirt bike thieves YZ

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its hard to believe in 2020 there are still scabs that rip off dirt bikes, bikes a pretty cheap these days.
People in the Hunter please look out for a friends 2001 Yamaha YZ250 with grey frame and black seat that disappeared in the Maitland area last week.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Humans are the worst... I had a boat ripped off last year. The dumb fuck didn't even have fake plates on his car and we caught him thru our cars dash cam that turns on when it's senses movement.
Cops went around his house and only the boat trailer was there and a few other stolen jet ski trailers.
Luckily boat was insured and I replaced it with something better

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Humans are the worst... I had a boat ripped off last year. The dumb fuck didn't even have fake plates on his car and we caught him thru our cars dash cam that turns on when it's senses movement.
Cops went around his house and only the boat trailer was there and a few other stolen jet ski trailers.
Luckily boat was insured and I replaced it with something better
The cops do sweet fuck all in searching for the culprits. Had my house burgled a few years back. Took everything but my TV which is fucking huge. The day afterwards one of the kids next door was asking to look at the tv. Pretty much a dead giveaway that the ***** next door had stolen my stuff. Passed this on to the police and they never even checked it out.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My brother has had two cars stolen in the space of a couple of years. One was a custom HZ Holden with a GTS dash and the other a custom LX Torana. Both were beautiful cars. He got the HZ back eventually but it had been stripped of anything worth of value, including the dash and his worked v8 engine. He couldn't look at the HZ so he sold it. I mean, he put a lot of money and hours of work and labour into both cars. Now he can't be bothered ever customising and having nice cars and just buys shitboxes to drive round in.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The cops do sweet fuck all in searching for the culprits. Had my house burgled a few years back. Took everything but my TV which is fucking huge. The day afterwards one of the kids next door was asking to look at the tv. Pretty much a dead giveaway that the c*** next door had stolen my stuff. Passed this on to the police and they never even checked it out.
Same here, I had a house burgled and lost a lot of stuff including all my CDs, DVDs, Video Games, Gaming Consoles, Jewellery, Clothes and Shoes. They left the TV'S and Stereo System. I also had a fair idea who was involved but didn't have enough evidence to accuse them outright, but I'm 99.9% positive. Cops really weren't much help, pretty much brushed it off as another robbery. Anyhow, few years later I find out the said people I assumed had done it where later jailed for other crimes so I guess karma caught up. So it somewhat made up for loosing all my stuff.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same here, I had a house burgled and lost a lot of stuff including all my CDs, DVDs, Video Games, Gaming Consoles, Jewellery, Clothes and Shoes. They left the TV'S and Stereo System. I also had a fair idea who was involved but didn't have enough evidence to accuse them outright, but I'm 99.9% positive. Cops really weren't much help, pretty much brushed it off as another robbery. Anyhow, few years later I find out the said people I assumed had done it where later jailed for other crimes so I guess karma caught up. So it somewhat made up for loosing all my stuff.
Glad they got jail time in the end. It doesn't make it feel any better that some scumbag takes advantage of the fact that you work hard to buy your things and they take advantage of the fact that you are working to get your hard earned toys for nothing. The worst part for me was knowing that the neighbours could pretty easily see my routine and that while I was at work I'd worry that they'd come back. Couldn't move out of that house quick enough. I lost about 2k worth of Xbox games and my console, a 1k home entertainment system, fishing gear, $300 hiking pack, a CD collection I'd spent 15 years accumulating as well as a collection of DVDs (pretty much any movie I could watch more than once).

This was the second big theft in my life. First time was when I went overseas for three months and put all my things in storage. That burglary they opened and went through all my carefully packed boxes lost about 4k worth of stuff then too.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad they got jail time in the end. It doesn't make it feel any better that some scumbag takes advantage of the fact that you work hard to buy your things and they take advantage of the fact that you are working to get your hard earned toys for nothing. The worst part for me was knowing that the neighbours could pretty easily see my routine and that while I was at work I'd worry that they'd come back. Couldn't move out of that house quick enough. I lost about 2k worth of Xbox games and my console, a 1k home entertainment system, fishing gear, $300 hiking pack, a CD collection I'd spent 15 years accumulating as well as a collection of DVDs (pretty much any movie I could watch more than once).

This was the second big theft in my life. First time was when I went overseas for three months and put all my things in storage. That burglary they opened and went through all my carefully packed boxes lost about 4k worth of stuff then too.
That's it, you work hard for your money to achieve purchasing all these things and spend years accumulating your collection for some scumbags to loot it all in the blink of an eye. I detest people that steal.