Reaction score
But the ref didnt go for it

remember when Tuqiri pushed Norton-Knight? this is the same thing

u need to encourage ur team players

now next week Sonny will play like **** so the big bad ogre doesnt yell at him

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor sonny bill - can't take criticism from his own teammates. Big bad omeley fired up at him in the heat of the moment out of frustrations - he might be crying in the corner.

Sonny needs to learn there is a time and place for heroics.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor sonny bill - can't take criticism from his own teammates. Big bad omeley fired up at him in the heat of the moment out of frustrations - he might be crying in the corner.

Sonny needs to learn there is a time and place for heroics.
yet if Reni had caught that ball ud be praising Sonny as we speak

cant be 2 sided on that one

Y did O'Meley pass the ball anyway?

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yet if Reni had caught that ball ud be praising Sonny as we speak

cant be 2 sided on that one

Y did O'Meley pass the ball anyway?
because it is a tactic which folkes taught price to do later on in his career at the dogs - go to the line ATTRACT THREE or so defenders and get a short ball to a player running an angle.

Sonny's pass was never going to come off.

take your anti roosters glasses off - shrek or any other player had every right to blow up as there was a plan for the set, and that was to get into position for a field goal. Even the set before was the same thing.

Hell I knew it was happening from my lounge, surely sonny knew that aswell. As I said had sonny had a clear passage for an offload then pass it but he didn't.

And I don't jump on and off the sonny bandwagon - I don't get off on every little thing he does. Fact is the play wasn't going to happen and if it did - would have been extremely scrappy a best leading to a tackle and nothing more.

But i should keep in mind - omeley is the big bad man cos he is a rooster so everything he does i need to jump up and down about.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
because it is a tactic which folkes taught price to do later on in his career at the dogs - go to the line ATTRACT THREE or so defenders and get a short ball to a player running an angle.

Sonny's pass was never going to come off.

take your anti roosters glasses off - shrek or any other player had every right to blow up as there was a plan for the set, and that was to get into position for a field goal. Even the set before was the same thing.

Hell I knew it was happening from my lounge, surely sonny knew that aswell. As I said had sonny had a clear passage for an offload then pass it but he didn't.

And I don't jump on and off the sonny bandwagon - I don't get off on every little thing he does. Fact is the play wasn't going to happen and if it did - would have been extremely scrappy a best leading to a tackle and nothing more.

But i should keep in mind - omeley is the big bad man cos he is a rooster so everything he does i need to jump up and down about.
Nope, i would of applauded O'Meley if his pass they called forward went back... but i feel he has been underperforming this season

Maybe the short ball works when O'Meley attracts the defenders, Sonny Bill had 3 players on him as soon as he got the ball

the fact sonny bill was able to catch the ball then offload was good

2 bad the offload didnt come off. O'Meley shoulda ran and got those metres himself dummying to Sonny and then if theres pressure on the kickers they spread it outwide and do the right hand blitz Sonny Millard and Hazem have been showing off everygame

BTW the offload came off the team would be very close to the posts for the kick and Sonny Bill would still be in play

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
That was a stupid offload by sbw and o'meley did have a right to go off at him. He has to learn to offload at the right place at the right time not just for the sake of it to try and produce a 'magical' play.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i saw that last night and i wasnt happy but s*** happens im sure they will get over it

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
blew up at the fuk up=great, show he cares and has passion
threw the ball at the player=wrong dont throw anything at team members, use words only nothing physical

thats it. ryan blew the guys up after getting told by the broncos player with the whistle, to stop the penalties... thats how its done, words, not throwing stuff, u wanna throw things at ppl go play baseball.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when omeley told sbw off i reckon he was right but that sort of pissed sonny off and i notice sbw playing better after with more aggression... and no omeley doesnt have his eyes on bondi yet if he did he wouldnt tell sbw off obviously omeley wants his team to win.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
threw the ball at the player=wrong dont throw anything at team members, use words only nothing physical

thats it. ryan blew the guys up after getting told by the broncos player with the whistle, to stop the penalties... thats how its done, words, not throwing stuff, u wanna throw things at ppl go play baseball.
Absolutely spot on

D

D0ggyStylz

My point exactly.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at Ryan btw

"Pull your ****en heads in" his speeches leave alot to be desired

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
O'Meley has earnt the right to blow up when needed. I thought it showed how desperate O'Meley is to leave with a Premiership - and if any of you boo him if the club presents him with a memento of his six years with us next week that that is sad.

Fittler used to blow up at his players when he was playing and no one moaned about him.

Anyway, I remember Sonny blowing up at teammates against the Eagles at Telstra earlier this year.

As long as it is not detrimental to team morale and within limits, its fine. I think SBW taking it from O'Meley without going back at him shows he is humble and not egotistical - and it certainly wasn't as bad as Benji blowing up at his players last week.

And I'm sure Shrek spoke to him afterwards to make sure it was ok.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
shows Ogre really wants 2 make this yr count and that he is giving it his all. True SBW shudnt have passed it but i think Maitua (think it was him) shud have caught that ball, i dont think it was 2 hard 2 catch, mayb wasnt expecting it but u shud expect the unexpected with SBW

Matty B

Reaction score
That washed up duds played 5 games this year. He doesnt have a right to blow up at anyone, that was disgraceful behaviour.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He does have a point though. In that situation maybe SBW would have been better off holding onto the ball ??? I'm happy for SBW to go for it as it usually comes off.

It shows passion people and I'm okay with that. He knew the game was on the line....

(my only gripe is that it is a little hypocritical coming from Shrek given he has the worse hands for any forward I've seen at the Dogs)

F

fatal1

Get over it and take off your skirts you women. This is Rugby league and there is passion and heated moments. I'm sure the boys wouldnt think twice about it after full time.

I actually enjoyed seeing him fired up. Shows he still cares.
well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.