Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well we cant expect to win, completing around 70%

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant man up and win at nrl level ...you actually have to be capable of playing NRL. Our roster needs a clean out starting with the coach. Its fine to go for a big forward strategy if your halves get repeat ball but our halve don't so every game follows the same script with the end result a loss. Its groundhog day over and over The real job now is sacking Hasler and changing our roster to suite modern football and forgetting this sorry chapter in our history.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will be tendering my resignation effective immediately, and going to the UK to coach Leeds.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What did he actually say? I can't watch it, I'll smash my phone

young panthers played well, they can be the surprise package.

we played well for the first half.

we played with our hooker for 15 minutes and then without our 5/8 for another 15 minutes of the game

Should have looked at the try with Bmoz.

fullback got injured so had to reshuffle.

Fuck off Des, you could have played like this 3 weeks ago to get yourself a chance for a second shot next week.

you left every thing to late, you were never winning this game despite having no injuries.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I think that uhh the refs were uhh horrible uhhh *heavy nasal breathing* I thought uhhh the boys uhh put in a uhhh decent effort and uhh we just uhh unlucky with uhh some of uhh the calls.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I would watch re runs of Seinfeld than watch the post match conference.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Des: Good news for doggies fans we have signed 5 more Tolmans. Admitedly two are female (Mrs Tolman and Baby sister) but now we can give the ball to a Tolman every tackle....we believe this tactic will revolutionise RL and we will win 2 premierships next year to complete our 2 trophies by next year KPI. Snort snort snort hold the ball snort snort snort

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Some hard judges here...... I couldn't find a single thing Des said there that I wouldn't agree with 100%

Not to say there weren't additional issues throughout the season and into that game, there wasn't a single point he raised I'd think was even questionable.

Missed tackles where an issue, Bmoz, JR, and Lichaa time off the field couldn't have helped, and if you spend 1 or 2 million on the bunker should you have checked what I think was a dead set try before disallowing it? Probably right? (even if your view is it wasn't a try, then the ONLY other option given the ball was on the line is that it was a double movement which would have changed the certainly incorrect call that was given on the field........ Des even pointed out he didn't know if it would have been pivotal, but given panthers scored right after it making it a 12 point swing, I wouldn't have been as generous as saying that part).

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Des getting shown up by lesser coaches weekly now lmao

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some hard judges here...... I couldn't find a single thing Des said there that I wouldn't agree with 100%

Not to say there weren't additional issues throughout the season and into that game, there wasn't a single point he raised I'd think was even questionable.

Missed tackles where an issue, Bmoz, JR, and Lichaa time off the field couldn't have helped, and if you spend 1 or 2 million on the bunker should you have checked what I think was a dead set try before disallowing it? Probably right? (even if your view is it wasn't a try, then the ONLY other option given the ball was on the line is that it was a double movement which would have changed the certainly incorrect call that was given on the field........ Des even pointed out he didn't know if it would have been pivotal, but given panthers scored right after it making it a 12 point swing, I wouldn't have been as generous as saying that part).

well , what do you expect , Bmoz never played fullback the entire season, how can you expect him to run at such a key position in the most critical game of the year without getting injured? Any reasonable coach would have given Bmoz a run well before the finals and putting hoppa at centre or wing when everyone knew he will be not available on sundays.

Above all, we should have been in top 4 at the end of the season... how can you expect players to adjust to a new game plan after playing des ball for 26 weeks. Players werent mentally ready and ran out of puff after first half and had no answer to Panthers style of footy.

great way to end the season - 4 losses in a row

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Des should do the honourable thing and leave. Making the 8 every year and the odd gf or 2 is good for most teams but not one like ours steeped in history and culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.