Des - top 8 clause 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have a broken heart... Not that different than what a piece of pussy does to you.
The bulldogs club has left me restless, unable to concentrate, and is making me drink far more than I should.
Get your shit together bitch!!!

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still think the pricks got a 8 clause, what a shithouse year (years) hes caused our club

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would be a silver lining if true but......I don't think Dib is that smart.
All I am going to say..
Major decisions are normally made by the board and the (never was) CEO.
Dib is not the stupid person that some think he is, He is a very successful business man.
If it's proven that it is totally his fault, we then should ask for his head.
The truth will and should eventually come out...It's a matter of time !

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Looking for a beauty queen ?
You are looking in the wrong place.
Beauty doesn't mean Intelligence .
He doesn't look smart. In fact his actions speak for themselves... signing Des for 2 furthers years FFS...

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He doesn't look smart. In fact his actions speak for themselves... signing Des for 2 furthers years FFS...
Trust me it's the board's decision...he would still have some influence .
Otherwise the football and the leagues board members would have hanged him by the balls !

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I have a broken heart... Not that different than what a piece of pussy does to you.
The bulldogs club has left me restless, unable to concentrate, and is making me drink far more than I should.
Get your shit together bitch!!!
Hi Doggone1975

I liked your post and I know what you mean about a piece of pussy breaking your heart.

But the thing is, there is always another piece of pussy to move on to and if you get a piece of pussy better than the one before, you soon forget about the one before.

But with the Dogs, the way I have dealt with my heartbreak is just to stop going to games. It is a difficult situation because unlike moving onto a better piece of pussy, you can't just move on from the club you have loved and supported all your life.

This whole situation with Dib and Hasler and how shit the Dogs have now become is actually making me feel depressed.

I am not really a drinker, but maybe it would help me to start. Maybe you have the right idea with that approach.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Des would be insane to agree to a silver bullet like that.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des would be insane to agree to a silver bullet like that.
Des confident in his own ability. For a Top 4 bonus he accept a top 8 failure get out clause in favour of the club

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good to see all the hard earned money fans spend on game day, mercy and memberships is going to good use. $1.2mil to get the same result we could have had for free if our board had a ckue
Try poker machine money mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.