Des surely has to finally make changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tillo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Surely it's finally time for drastic change. We have lost 4 in a row and now sit in 14th place...

Lichaa, Mbye, Kasiano, Eastwood, Holland have to play some NSW cup!!

I know our lower grades aren't setting the world on fire but surely after a 38 nil loss it's time for change ASAP.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you read between the lines of Hasler's post game comments, I think that's likely. He will be under intense pressure to get a win, however ugly; and I don't think his pride will tolerate another loss.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To Hasler the only reason they lost was because the leadership group wasn't on the field. To him Graham, Reynolds and Bmoz are there to carry the team, that's why he is replacing them with a new core group next yr . Woods and Foran are there to change how this team is lead.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He won't make changes because he can't even change himself or the hopelessly predictable game plan.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He will only welcome back injured players

This will be his 17 , put your house on it

1. Will 'i can play Sunday ' now
2. Brett 'glass twin' Morris
3. Josh 'plastic twin Morris
4. Brenko 'defensive Lee-ability '
5. Kerrod 'KPI king' Holland
6. Josh 'sideways' Reynolds
7. Moses 'myths' Mmmbop
8. Aiden 'my stats matter' Tolman
9. Michael 'teach me how to pass' Lichaa
10. James 'no my stats matter more' Graham
11. Josh Jackson
12. Guarantee '3 errors ' Elliott
13. David 'rep only' Klemmer

Bench
14. Sam 'BFN' Kasiano
15. Greg Driftwood
16. Danny the Islander Plodder Fualolo
20. No thrills Frawley

Extended bench
A random selection of ISM cup scrap heap players

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets hope Reynolds is back this week just so we have some spark in attack.We are missing him big time.& Surely either Cleeland or Lewis must be in the mix.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our team needs to be...

1. Mbye
2. Morris
3. Morris
4. Brencko Lee
5. Hopoate
6. Reynolds
7. Frawley
8. Klemmer
9. Walford
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Tolman

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is no one in reserves who's a better player then what we have in FG. That's the sad reality of this club at the moment. To think we are close to the salary cap is amazing with this useless bunch of players. If Des is responsible for player contracts and retention he needs to go.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No. The change should of been Des Hasler, simple as that. Changing the players but keeping the same systems in place isn't going to fix anything.

The scumbag has ruined the club along with the duds that made the call to keep him. I heard the scumbag didn't even have the BALLS to face the fans after the match at the fans meet and greet.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is no one in reserves who's a better player then what we have in FG. That's the sad reality of this club at the moment. To think we are close to the salary cap is amazing with this useless bunch of players. If Des is responsible for player contracts and retention he needs to go.
des has never cared about juniors or reserve grade. Look at how the manly juniors and reserve grade went when he was there and now look at how the dogs ones are going. He has only ever cared about being competitive in the top grade

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler will only bring back Graham, B-moz and Reynolds if he has overcome his injury and as for the useless c**t's who put in a shit performance every game they'll be back to put in another lethargic uncaring useless shit performance like they do every game, sack Hasler banners are needed at every game to show this c**t we don't want him as our coach anymore.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely it's finally time for drastic change. We have lost 4 in a row and now sit in 14th place...

Lichaa, Mbye, Kasiano, Eastwood, Holland have to play some NSW cup!!

I know our lower grades aren't setting the world on fire but surely after a 38 nil loss it's time for change ASAP.
Yeah but the players who have come up from NSW cup (Frawley, Garvey, Abbey etc) have also been shit.

If you drop those guys and bring in the reserves we will get dusted every week by 30 plus.

That's the question do you drop them.
Or try to work with them to improve their form?

Personally I would try Mybe at 9 and play Lichaa at lock to cover Mybe's inevitable one on one tackle miss he will have.

Play Klemmer at prop. Graham off the bench.
Drop Eastwood.

Drop Holland.

Not sure about Frawley? His defence is diabolical. Other teams know it, why he had to do 26 tackles yesterday.

The team is totally fucked with a VERY few exceptions.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol, watch the presser. A reporter actually asks him , how do you fix it next week ; personnel changes? Coaching changes? Des replied that there will be personnel changes when Graham and Bmoz come back.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm betting by round 15 we'll have a completely different side. In fact I bet none of the current players will run out for the Bulldogs in Round 15

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Changes won't help much because we have no standouts in the lower grades. Great players do not come to this club anymore and we are hopeless at identifying talent.
This is Bulldogs 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.