Des Sucks, Dogs rubbish in 2017, yadda yadda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Mr I, you gave it a go at least.
And good luck to him if he feels that way. That's his opinion.
But tell me 5 to 10 things to be positive about.
From anything from junior development, recruitment, all grades end of year achievements, fitness, players attitudes, coaching staff, game day experience getting flogged last 3 games at belmore, the CEO, that judus ray dib, the board, the arrogant coach, the over paid fat payers, tell me what's there to be proud about and I'll keep an open mind.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our successful history should not be taken for granted! We didn't start supporting the team yesterday, and if some of us did, it's because they understand our history and how we are the most successful club in the past 38 years! No one can take that off us! We don't apologies to anyone for our high expectations regarding this club! We demand changes be made, and as fans if we don't demand changes then we're disrespecting the history and values of this one mighty club!
See! Its shit like this that makes me postive to be a bulldog supporter, having staunch fans like u that give a fuck.

Reactions: DT

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
From anything from junior development, recruitment, all grades end of year achievements, fitness, players attitudes, coaching staff, game day experience getting flogged last 3 games at belmore, the CEO, that judus ray dib, the board, the arrogant coach, the over paid fat payers, tell me what's there to be proud about and I'll keep an open mind.
What junior development?? Lol
I remember the days were we had all the grades in grandfinals.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
latrell mitchell told his manager he wanted to play for the Bulldogs. He said he loved everything about the place and especially the passionate fans. He wanted to be part of it. He was told he isn't good enough to play for the Bulldogs. He was told he wasn't good enough to make it for a club that doesn't even has a full time Fb.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I support my club. That's doesn't mean I support the people who are running it. Go ask st George fans if they support who's running their club. And if a player or players don't show any pride of my jersey ( and I say my jersey because I am 1 of the people like many others that pay for their salary) they can F off, it use to be a privilege to wear the blue and white, and in my eyes it still is. Ill be long supporting this club once these hacks are retired and living in their beautiful homes that we paid for. Not giving a f about the Bulldogs.

N

Natboy

The amount of negativity around here these days is quite honestly draining.

I don't know how many times I have to read "Fuck Des", or "Des Sucks", or other rubbish like that..

WE GET IT.. YOU DON'T LIKE DES.

Add in a loss in our first trial, and people are already writing us off.

All this .. from apparently Bulldogs fans!

But here's a few facts:
  1. Des is still our coach at the moment.
  2. NOTHING you whinge or moan about here will make a bees dick of difference to that situation. The entire 10000 memberbase could threaten to pull membership and the club won't listen.
  3. Lets just wait, see and evaluate.
  4. NOTHING we can do as fans will change the performances, or what happens on the field.
So how about we cut the whinging and moaning, cut the FUCK DES comments and actually start acting like supporters and support our team, regardless who the coach is, and regardless what the result is.

Win or Lose, I'm still a Bulldogs supporter.... are you?
I agree with this BUT you have been so vocal bagging the shit out of Turvey whilst sucking up Ray Dib's arse so you lost me mate

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes and there are 100 threads available to say what you have just said. And the criticism you have mentioned is largely warranted. Fair enough.

Nobody is trying to deny there isn't a lot of shot going on in the club, but the OP was just trying to have one thread that kept it a bit positive a couple of weeks out from kick off.

Oh well.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Raerae is a member of staff as well and he's been taking the piss when it comes to her for ages. Some might call it bullying...
#hypocrite
RaeRae is a ring in who hasn't done much except make the club a laughing stock. It's why there are questions about her future at the club, and not Dessies as much (the meeting around christmas was RaeRae getting torn a new one, not Dessies future).

Des has numbers on paper that show he is successful. Like it or not it's a fact that he is the only coach in history to take his coached side to every finals series he has been with the club. Even Warren Ryan and Bennett haven't done that. Our previous coaches were afforded a longer period to get a premiership, yet everyone wants to burn effigies of Des as if he's the worst coach in the NRL.

Not to mention Does he need to improve on last years tail end of season? YES, but we don't need to hear the whingers every 2 seconds saying fuck Des this or that. Does it mean if we DID win the premiership this year those people have no right to celebrate because they doubed him and wrote him off?

"You don't know what you've lost until it's gone".

I love the dogs but when our team becomes the laughing stock in the NRL fans are going to get angry .
And I know of opposing fans who laugh at the fans here who have writtenn us off before the season has started. Not to mention negativity has caused a number of really decent members to leave this place.

Mr I, you gave it a go at least.
It was bound to happen.

I agree with this BUT you have been so vocal bagging the shit out of Turvey whilst sucking up Ray Dib's arse so you lost me mate
Turvs made the club look like fools speaking out of line, and even more so when the meeting had nothing to do with what he was claiming. It wasn't that he spoke out that forced him to step down, it's that what he said he claimed was "all the board want this", when it was only his personal opinion.

As it turns out, that meeting was about serious heat being applied from the Directors on RaeRae blowing the budget. Turvey knows Raelene... he has for decades as her father coached him in Wagga. So when Rae Rae was under fire, Turvs distracted the media claiming Des was under fire, etc etc.. it was nothing of the sort.

THAT is why he stood down.

N

Natboy

Turvs made the club look like fools speaking out of line, and even more so when the meeting had nothing to do with what he was claiming. It wasn't that he spoke out that forced him to step down, it's that what he said he claimed was "all the board want this", when it was only his personal opinion.

As it turns out, that meeting was about serious heat being applied from the Directors on RaeRae blowing the budget. Turvey knows Raelene... he has for decades as her father coached him in Wagga. So when Rae Rae was under fire, Turvs distracted the media claiming Des was under fire, etc etc.. it was nothing of the sort.

That's not right at all mate.
Turvey had the balls to say what everyone was talking about as Baa did but when it came to everyone backing him up no one would stick their neck out and they let this piece of shit Dib bully them so they would keep their roles

Do you really think that meeting was about a budget?

For some clubs like the dragons scraping into the finals every year with a boring style would be fantastic but it's not good enough here

Des has had all his own way on recruitment (or lack thereof), the officials around him, his facilities and something had to give.
I don't mind Des and know he can coach but if someone told me he had a car accident on the way to training a few years ago and had permanent brain damage I wouldn't even blink.

I did renew this year and truly believe I have the best seats in the stadium so won't lose them but seriously what is he doing? If he doesn't change shit this year I can see the shit hitting the fan big time

Reactions: DT

Scrubdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
The amount of negativity around here these days is quite honestly draining.

I don't know how many times I have to read "Fuck Des", or "Des Sucks", or other rubbish like that..

WE GET IT.. YOU DON'T LIKE DES.

Add in a loss in our first trial, and people are already writing us off.

All this .. from apparently Bulldogs fans!

But here's a few facts:
  1. Des is still our coach at the moment.
  2. NOTHING you whinge or moan about here will make a bees dick of difference to that situation. The entire 10000 memberbase could threaten to pull membership and the club won't listen.
  3. Lets just wait, see and evaluate.
  4. NOTHING we can do as fans will change the performances, or what happens on the field.
So how about we cut the whinging and moaning, cut the FUCK DES comments and actually start acting like supporters and support our team, regardless who the coach is, and regardless what the result is.

Win or Lose, I'm still a Bulldogs supporter.... are you?
Yes spot on mate, I read this site every day but rarely put a post up
There are a lot of blokes on here who have a lot of very interesting knowledge, insights into the team and things that aren't in the paper etc that I love to read - but every comment or thread is usually for followed within one or two comments with something negative, and often flaming someone or telling them they have no idea
Would be great if there could be a 4th area to post in ie Bulldogs discussion, Rumours, NRL discussion and a 4th being Kennel Complaints
Nothing wrong with having a say and not wanting agreeing with everything that is going on with the club, but there is a lot of good players, interesting history and inside stories that I'm sure people would prefer to be able to read without having to go through 30 posts on how much they hate Des and the structures
Some of it can be pretty funny though I must admit :grinning:

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
RaeRae is a ring in who hasn't done much except make the club a laughing stock. It's why there are questions about her future at the club, and not Dessies as much (the meeting around christmas was RaeRae getting torn a new one, not Dessies future).

Des has numbers on paper that show he is successful. Like it or not it's a fact that he is the only coach in history to take his coached side to every finals series he has been with the club. Even Warren Ryan and Bennett haven't done that. Our previous coaches were afforded a longer period to get a premiership, yet everyone wants to burn effigies of Des as if he's the worst coach in the NRL.

Not to mention Does he need to improve on last years tail end of season? YES, but we don't need to hear the whingers every 2 seconds saying fuck Des this or that. Does it mean if we DID win the premiership this year those people have no right to celebrate because they doubed him and wrote him off?

"You don't know what you've lost until it's gone".

And I know of opposing fans who laugh at the fans here who have writtenn us off before the season has started. Not to mention negativity has caused a number of really decent members to leave this place.

It was bound to happen.

There's a article I can send to you if you like, of when the election was going on few years back. When it was neck and neck, dib and this current board needed Mortimers vote and to get Mortimer on their side to bring them the win. Mortimer was so passionate on speaking to the fans and reporting everywhere that dib and this current board are the right people for the job and tell members to make sure they vote for this current board to make sure Canterbury was in safe hands. And they going to do great things. Didn't that turn around and stab him in the back. Funny dib didn't have a issue with Mortimer speaking out when it suited him. And as I said many times before, when you kick out a club captain, and the biggest legend of the club. A man who along with bullfrog build this club, than you know the club is not the same club it once was. Just as Kevin said after he got fired.
But for someone like yourself that claims to be behind the Bulldogs and all for them, you have disrespected Mortimer on a number of times. (That's your choice though) but just like you have your opinion and others have theirs, how can you claim you are a true bulldog and disrespect Mortimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.