Des should answer this

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I wouldn't say Klemmer and Jackson have gone backwards at the Dogs.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't say Klemmer and Jackson have gone backwards at the Dogs.

true , but nothing to do with Des coaching, it is pure natural talent. How many times Klemmer recieves hospital passes and also when he is flat footed, still he cause so much damage to the opposition. If it was any other decent coach They both would have been better utilized.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
true , but nothing to do with Des coaching, it is pure natural talent. How many times Klemmer recieves hospital passes and also when he is flat footed, still he cause so much damage to the opposition. If it was any other decent coach They both would have been better utilized.
So as a professional footballer what do you do to improve your performance/game or is our structure that's at fault.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So as a professional footballer what do you do to improve your performance/game or is our structure that's at fault.

I am not a coach but i will start off by making our players play what is infront of them rather turning them into robots which our team is and michael ennis before 2014 was.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a coach but i will start off by making our players play what is infront of them rather turning them into robots which our team is and michael ennis before 2014 was.
How much longer do we have to wait for Ivan Cleary to come in?

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes....I suppose that's what we are all crying out for.
Someone like Klemmer should be receiving the ball from dummy half at full tilt at the advantage line.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes....I suppose that's what we are all crying out for.
Someone like Klemmer should be receiving the ball from dummy half at full tilt at the advantage line.

exactly, how hard is it ?

he will have way more impact than him receiving a stupid hospital pass when he is standing flat footed.

It shits me to tears, what a waste of talent and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.