Des should answer this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which junior player has excelled during his tenure at Dogs?
Which player he has recruited from other clubs who has stepped up another level?
Why we had the two of the best junior talents in League in Liccha and Mbye turned into shit players?
Why our halves specially Josh Reynolds has never learnt to kick after being coached by him for last 5 years in first grade footy?
Why every decent player who has joined dogs during his tenure has gone backwards in performance, such as Trex, Hopa and Bmoz. I cant think of any other "big name" or decent signing under Des. this brings me to my last question
Why is he so un wanted as a coach among top players that no good player wants to join us. Foran has already rejected him like 3 times already.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Which player he has recruited from other clubs who has stepped up another level?
Why we had the two of the best junior talents in League turned into shit players?
Why our halves specially Josh Reynolds has never learnt to kick after being coached by him for last 5 years in first grade footy?
Why every decent player who has joined dogs during his tenure has gone backwards in performance, such as Trex, Hopa and Bmoz. I cant think of any other "big name" or decent signing under Des. this brings me to my last question
Why is he so un wanted as a coach among top players that no good player wants to join us. Foran has already rejected him like 3 times already.
Yeah he'll never have to answer those questions as long as the club (or a controlling element of it) doesn't hold him accountable...it sucks. I think a lot of us wouldn't mind answers to those questions.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why dont we have a natural halfback playing 7

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why we had the two of the best junior talents in League in Liccha and Mbye turned into shit players?
Answers to all your questions:

Nose whistles

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Des is great at dodging questions. Did you see his latest pre season presser?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is one of my testicle bigger then the other one?

Should I be worried?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he'll never have to answer those questions as long as the club (or a controlling element of it) doesn't hold him accountable...it sucks. I think a lot of us wouldn't mind answers to those questions.
This is spot on. But the people who vote in the board have the ultimate say and should remember this if things keep going the way they are.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why is one of my testicle bigger then the other one?

Should I be worried?
Not unless it's excessively bigger and has de idedky seollen in recent times... it's perfectly normal for one to be a little bigger than the other.... but if you have clear swelling of a grate you should see a doctor and if you find a hard growth in your sack that is around the size of a pea you'll probably lose a nut...

Oh wait. I don't think you were serious. :p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
no matter how big the testicles become , they will always be behind a dick.
Unless you have one of those retracted turtle dicks that is only a cm or two in length... err, not that I'd know from experience....

Reactions: DT

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not unless it's excessively bigger and has de idedky seollen in recent times... it's perfectly normal for one to be a little bigger than the other.... but if you have clear swelling of a grate you should see a doctor and if you find a hard growth in your sack that is around the size of a pea you'll probably lose a nut...

dont take things so seriously brah

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unless you have one of those retracted turtle dicks that is only a cm or two in length... err, not that I'd know from experience....

how the fuck you know what a turtles dick looks like, lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
how the fuck you know what a turtles dick looks like, lol
Haha no I'm just comparing a small dick to a turtle neck when it goes into its shell. I borrowed the analogy from Seinfeld tbh haha

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I will pm you a photo. Thanks for your help :kissingheart: haha :p

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
no matter how big the testicles become , they will always be behind a dick.
Hahaha. It's almost like our team :p
We are just a bunch of testicles behind Hasler :p
Should we have a banner cheering on "Dessie the Dick and his Bullticles" with caricatures of the brave participants.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. Which junior player has excelled during his tenure at Dogs?
2. Which player he has recruited from other clubs who has stepped up another level?
3. Why we had the two of the best junior talents in League in Liccha and Mbye turned into shit players?
4. Why our halves specially Josh Reynolds has never learnt to kick after being coached by him for last 5 years in first grade footy?
5. Why every decent player who has joined dogs during his tenure has gone backwards in performance, such as Trex, Hopa and Bmoz. I cant think of any other "big name" or decent signing under Des. this brings me to my last question
6. Why is he so un wanted as a coach among top players that no good player wants to join us. Foran has already rejected him like 3 times already.
1. See Noel Cleal he's the recruitemnt DUD.
2. See Noel Cleal he's the recruitment DUD.
3. Mbye has never dominated past NYC grades, in short he's overhyped. Lichaa we will see the real deal this year.
4. Hasler doesn't coach how to kick.
5. Trex was shit when he left Manly, Hoppa was always been overrated, BMoz was starting to become injury prone when he left Dragons.
6. You know this how? Maybe it's because players don't want to live around the Bankstown area!!!. Nor want to travel across Sydney to train. As for Foran... well that's working out great for the Warriors isn't it. ... and it hasnt been 3 times.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. See Noel Cleal he's the recruitemnt DUD.
2. See Noel Cleal he's the recruitment DUD.
3. Mbye has never dominated past NYC grades, in short he's overhyped. Lichaa we will see the real deal this year.
4. Hasler doesn't coach how to kick.
5. Trex was shit when he left Manly, Hoppa was always been overrated, BMoz was starting to become injury prone when he left Dragons.
6. You know this how? Maybe it's because players don't want to live around the Bankstown area!!!. Nor want to travel across Sydney to train. As for Foran... well that's working out great for the Warriors isn't it. ... and it hasnt been 3 times.
you can not be serious. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.