News DES SACKED: Manly axe club legend

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly don't get enough press and criticism for how much of a mess they have been for years now. Hasler should never have been hired in the first place and he deserved to be fired, but Seibold as a replacement is laughable. They're setting themselves up for Baz 2.0

I didn't think any club would make worse coaching decisions than we did for a while...

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Desmond will move into his next $1m a year deal and do the same thing. I mean good on him if you can get the work. I never liked his stupid media style. You are not a shy kid at primary school hiding behind your mums leg you are not special this is your job speak up and address the media you gronk your an adult getting paid a lot of money stop this mumbling shit.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Worst kept secret. ad Des in their sights I reckon.
Man RL coaching for 90% of them, its a mugs game. Your blokes dont aim up so coach has a target square on the forehead. Maybe he can save the Titanics or the Knights....he'll get a gig.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll split the Trbojevic brothers with ya's, we'll take Jake you guys can have Tom?

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made my day! I was brought up to not speak ill of people!
Sorry mum, bahaaaaaaa even your club thinks your a fuckwit des ,couldnt happen to a nicer ****!
You reap what you sew, karma’s a bitch!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointing... was hoping that they would implode during next season and become an even bigger laughing stock. Seibold can coach given the right circumstances. I so hope they still shit the bed, any team that gets beaten by them next year should be .... well. Lets just hope that we beat them on each meeting and finish above them on the table.:fearscream:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Disappointing... was hoping that they would implode during next season and become an even bigger laughing stock. Seibold can coach given the right circumstances. I so hope they still shit the bed, any team that gets beaten by them next year should be .... well. Lets just hope that we beat them on each meeting and finish above them on the table.:fearscream:
Seibs couldn't coach a blowfly onto a fresh laid dog turd.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
62 will he want to coach again, move to GC or Newcastle as examples...id say doubtful, plus the prick would be loaded.
Not that I give a shit either way.

Is that Penn guy half of the Penn and Teller magic gig? :tearsofjoy:

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we could sign the Turbo brothers I would be pretty happy. I don't even care that Toms injury prone. They're good blokes to build a team around. Culture boost

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we could sign the Turbo brothers I would be pretty happy. I don't even care that Toms injury prone. They're good blokes to build a team around. Culture boost
keep dreaming, they aren't leaving Manly

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Penn & Dib two fools who got done by the ultimate Hustler

Respect to Des, he has to provide for his family at the end of the day.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fkn LOLLLL @ Manly. Funny thing for me is all this pride shit wasn’t even Des’ fault!? Lmao