News DES SACKED: Manly axe club legend

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe Des wants too much power and it's hard for the higher ups to work with him but he shits on Seibold and anyone else Manly could of got in regards to a coach/coaching. I think there will be a lot of unhappy players.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gee. Lucky we signed Ciraldo before this happened.
Any decent, affordable Manly players on the market for 2024?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Takes Hasler about 5 years to totally destroy a club. Wonder if any other club will take the risk on him in future.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des just needs to only focus on coaching hes the common denominator now

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I understand not many des fans here, but i dont think it was his fault the team crumbled after that pride round saga, manly lost every game since that round and hard to blame des on all the mess

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will be perfect for either Newcastle or Dragons, it’s good to see manly imploding not just Des but the penn ownership and the sit out 7 good luck building a winning culture there

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Manly don't get enough press and criticism for how much of a mess they have been for years now. Hasler should never have been hired in the first place and he deserved to be fired, but Seibold as a replacement is laughable. They're setting themselves up for Baz 2.0

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will be perfect for either Newcastle or Dragons, it’s good to see manly imploding not just Des but the penn ownership and the sit out 7 good luck building a winning culture there
The next club that hires this guy, deserves what’s coming to them! He should not be hired for any type of coaching!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I understand not many des fans here, but i dont think it was his fault the team crumbled after that pride round saga, manly lost every game since that round and hard to blame des on all the mess
Take Tom out of the team and they dont really do much.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des has most likely fucked their salary cap and watch seibold fail and get sacked within 2 seasons because of haslers left over mess. If I was a coach I’d stay away from that job.
Is it correct that three players, dce, tom and Jake turbo take up over 3.3mil of the salary cap at Manly?