Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its no joke, anymore. We need to fuck this **** off, before he causes irreparable damage.
He may already have.
We are already at least three years behind in recruitment and after what I have seen tonight he has destroyed the fabric and culture of the club

Reactions: DT

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im guessing our board wont give a fuck but my question is how many do we have to lose where they do because i cant see our next win for a long time

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
U know what is funny- we are trying to unload players that were recently signed up for 3-4 yrs like mbye and tolman-
U can now add Hasler to the list!

Well done Bulldogs

U have dug a hole so deep that u cannot get out.
We r a laughing stock.

I am turning my back on I bulldogs until I see a new coach!

Surley questions now need to be asked about the. Nutty professor by name and nature

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its going to be a MASSIVE week for Canterbury this week. People will call for blood this week and rightly so.
Been calling for blood since last year it falls on deaf ears where is this revolutionary attack we were promised I didn't think it could get worse than last year ... fk was I wrong

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lost the dressing room possibly, looks like the players have no belief in the game plan. Most fans are asking is there even a game play to begin with.

No belief in the attack and the problems stem from there. Once we get shut out from scoring which isn't hard for other teams to do we implode.

The problems go deeper than Hasler at the club. They pulled a Sunday clause out of their arse so why not a performance related clause. You don't finish in the top 8 = pay cut, top 4 finish = bonus.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats not fair to call Kas an elephant...things are bad but thats low..[emoji6]
Oh he was referring to kasiano I thought call Rae Rae that was harsh

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta say, as a non Bulldogs supporter, I emphasis with you all. I used to have a high regard for Hasler as a coach. He won 2 titles at Manly, & took an "ok" Dogs side to 2 GF's in 3 years.
Since then it's been dreadful. Two and 1/2 years of rubbish. Dogs will finish bottom 4 in 2017.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
2 Premierships by 2020 remember and top 4 every year.

Raelene is an imbecile.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The most concerning thing for mine is not Hasler but the supposed "salary cap pressure". If we only add Foran and Woods we are still behind the top teams. We need 2-4 signings on top of that.

If Hasler gets sacked the next coach will have to inherit a salary cap disaster, which could take years to recover from.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Raelene is an imbecile.
We hit all our community milestones though and gave tickets to refugees remember it's not all about winning #winloseordraw #proudtobeabulldog

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I've supported this team for 28 years and will continue to do so, but jesus Christ we are an absolute rabble at the moment.

The rabble starts from the top with Raelene and Dib, and filters it's way down to Des (shit stain on our proud club). Beneath that there are some players who have had contract extensions and you honestly shake your head at how that could possibly have occurred. A few that come to mind (Eastwood, Mbye). Some of the team selections also make you shake your head (Holland/Eastwood).

And if you take it back a few years, we can all remember the disgrace of a player that was Tony "She-Rex" Williams.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
How has Des remained immune from criticism for so long?

Everyone thought that just because we snaked a win in shit conditions against the Broncos (2 months ago), that somehow Des was a genius.

At post match press conferences, journalists should be asking why he hasn't dropped a player for form related reasons all year.

They should also be asking why the dogs have the second worst attack in the league. Is this just players form or is this symptomatic of Des' past awful recruitment decisions?

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that my friends is what being in denial looks like
Exactly what i sensed.
People that can't see what is unfolding at the club are completely deluded.
I've never disliked a coach at Canterbury more than des, and dib clearly has other agendas.
This club is in a great big mess..

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if Foran has a Hasler clause in his contract? I hope not because the way Hasler is going if the club does not sack him I think the fans will!!!
I reckon Foran's contract is 2yrs + 1 in his favor. So he'll only be here for 2 when Des goes.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler is not going any where, Foran is here next year, Dib won't care about this year and neither does the coach! It's a write-off season and the only people who care are the ones that can't do a thing about it, us the fans! Dib disrespected this great club the moment he picked hasler over Mortimer! That moment is when the fabric was torn apart, Mortimer and lamb could see what was unfolding, and just like us they were flicked the bird! If they can't get Dib to see what is happening then non of us will! Get rid of Dib to get our club back otherwise we will be in the same position next year!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Raelene is an imbecile.
You really didn't believe that.....did you?
As soon as she presented our "rockstar fullback" as busted up BMoz.....I knew where we were going to finish.
Turn your ladder upside down and you will find us in the top 4, possibly even Minor Premiers.

After she realised that we were going nowhere up the ladder with the performances we were showing, she then came out and said that "winning isn't everything" cause they knew they failed miserably. The next fuck up was that they gave Des Hitler another chance cause they knew they had signed Keiran Foran for 2018. Des Hitler saw that there were no decent coaches on the market and saw this as his only opportunity to bleed us dry by asking for a rise.
Dib and Castle bent over, he stuck it in both of them with no lube and the rest is history....

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
You know what sucks the most is that even the commentators on Fox were laughing and giving us shit live on tv.
But still nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.