Des Hasler - Bulldogs premiership 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was delusional, and still am?? This was written at the beginning of the year mate, so excuse me for being positive.
Hey moey, eat a @#$&!!!
You were delusional for even suggesting it. Big difference between being positive and outright dribble.
I love dicks btw.... mmmmm

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You were delusional for even suggesting it. Big difference between being positive and outright dribble.
I love dicks btw.... mmmmm
That's the trouble with winter. No flies about to pull the wings off and put in ants nests. How sad is it to have to find something to talk about by trawling through old posts and puffing out your chest and telling people how wrong they were. Don't worry, I'm sure Sesame Street will come on soon and keep your attention.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the trouble with winter. No flies about to pull the wings off and put in ants nests. How sad is it to have to find something to talk about by trawling through old posts and puffing out your chest and telling people how wrong they were. Don't worry, I'm sure Sesame Street will come on soon and keep your attention.
Cheers for the back up. Thats exactly what i was thinking. Why would anyone bother?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys i dont think we should be attacking each other. Its clearly haslers fault if he done his job properly we wouldn't be in this position.
We would be cheering the dogs on for a strong finish before the semis.
Fuck des
Exactly. I still think we have a reasonably decent side. They are just terribly coached, and are not allowed to play football.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. If i knew how badly we would do this year at the beginning of the year, then i obviously wouldnt have been so optimistic.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guys i dont think we should be attacking each other. Its clearly haslers fault if he done his job properly we wouldn't be in this position.
We would be cheering the dogs on for a strong finish before the semis.
Fuck des
IMG_2685.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.