Definition of Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeyP..

very sad, i hope someone tortures that sad fuk, he deserves everything he gets.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a feeling the media has exaggerated this... probly just raped her and beat her

still horiblebut im willing to bet its been exagerated a ****load

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gay Baker is a low act for making light of this. No common sense has been exhibited. Sad indeed.

Khanzeera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Humans are volatile. Nobody is inherently evil but are born with natural instincts and inclination to some 'bad' things i.e. addictions to drugs, alcohol (ADDICTION TO, just incase someone feels like calling me an extremist :rolleyes:grinning:, sex etc. Events in peoples live often make them turn to these things or they may take it out in other forms. I'm sure this sick individual was abused or deeply scarred at some point in his life to make him do this. He should be hanged though, i'd rather have an alcoholic friend (already do :p) then a sick fk like this. Fkn learn to deal with your issues, or seek help!

If this thing happened here in Australia the cocksucker would probably get about 4 years.

That's how fuct our piece of sh*t "justice" system is.
You'd think so. My gee up account got deleted in a couple of hours. Yet this cnut is allowed to stay on?

Awesome work.
:love: :love: :love: KE

M

mofo sixx

im sure that the gouging of the eyes didnt happen
it didnt happen , if you read the article , somehow she got out of it with her eyes intact, poor chick man, why would you do something like that,

whats wrong with ppl seriously,

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
thats awful...wow i cant believe people are that sick...poor woman

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
if this is real i am speechless . this thing should be skinned alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.