Definition of Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
An ex-convict has gone on trial in New York on charges of raping, torturing and burning a university student in a 19-hour attack during which her eyelids were slit and she was forced to take so many painkillers that her liver failed.

Williams is charged with kidnapping, arson, burglary and sexual assault. He faces life in prison if convicted.

During the brutal ordeal, Prunty told jurors, Williams raped the victim, poured boiling water over her, hurled a pot of bleach in her face, ordered her to gouge out her own eyes with a pair of scissors, sealed her lips shut with glue and duct tape and slit her eyelids with a butcher's knife.

After one assault, he forced the woman to swallow a fistful of pills from her medicine cabinet and wash them down with four beers, Prunty said.

Doctors later said the woman's liver had failed, probably because of the medicine, and that a liver transplant might be necessary. Fortunately, the transplant was not needed, Prunty said.

The woman at one point tried to plunge a pair of scissors into her own neck in a bid to commit suicide.

After about 19 hours, Prunty said, Williams tied the naked, unconscious woman to a futon with computer cables and set it on fire. The woman awoke and smelled smoke, broke free and made her way to the hallway, where she was rescued.

AP

K

kesemak

Thats sick, that guy deserves the same thing to be done to him.
He is filth

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this guy must be really angry at something in order to inflict this level of pain and suffering on someone

G

Gay Baker

An ex-convict has gone on trial in New York on charges of raping, torturing and burning a university student in a 19-hour attack during which her eyelids were slit and she was forced to take so many painkillers that her liver failed.
Williams is charged with kidnapping, arson, burglary and sexual assault. He faces life in prison if convicted.
And he wants us to pay him more money, what a joke....

During the brutal ordeal, Prunty told jurors, Williams raped the victim, poured boiling water over her, hurled a pot of bleach in her face, ordered her to gouge out her own eyes with a pair of scissors, sealed her lips shut with glue and duct tape and slit her eyelids with a butcher's knife.
That reminds me of the Isreali war crimes inflicted for decades...

After one assault, he forced the woman to swallow a fistful of pills from her medicine cabinet and wash them down with four beers, Prunty said.
What a sick person, couldn't he at least give her alco-pops. Bloody taxes.

Doctors later said the woman's liver had failed, probably because of the medicine, and that a liver transplant might be necessary. Fortunately, the transplant was not needed, Prunty said.
Thank God she is ok.

The woman at one point tried to plunge a pair of scissors into her own neck in a bid to commit suicide.
After about 19 hours, Prunty said, Williams tied the naked, unconscious woman to a futon with computer cables and set it on fire. The woman awoke and smelled smoke, broke free and made her way to the hallway, where she was rescued.
May he burn in the fires of hell along with the rest of his fellow extremists.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
this guy must be really angry at something in order to inflict this level of pain and suffering on someone

He was an ex-con, so that has some merit.

No one who does this can be normal, just evil

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im speechless.

I agree with rod, its hard to understand the level of hate he must have for humanity to do this!!!!

I feel so so sorry for the girl :(

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should be just shot on the spot if he is found guilty. People like that dont deserve to live. It has similarities to Lauren Huxley and the suck fuk that did those things to her.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst part is he made her gouge her own eyes out.

I would have preferred to be killed.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The worst part is he made her gouge her own eyes out.

I would have preferred to be killed.
He is a truelly evil person. How could you make someone do that?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats a horrible thing to read first thing in the morning, WTF?

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Trial started

A US college graduate student who was raped and tortured during 19 hours of nightmarish sadism pointed to the man on trial for the attack as the one who drove her to ask for death and try to kill herself.

Her gaze steady and her jaw tightly set, the 24-year-old woman pointed directly at Robert Williams in court when asked whether she saw her attacker in the courtroom.

The Columbia University student identified him as she described an almost unimaginable ordeal of searing pain, degradation and fear at the hands of her attacker.

Williams, a 31-year-old ex-convict who had refused to come to court on Friday but was forced to appear on Monday, stared straight ahead.

His lawyer, Arnold Levine, agreed that the identification hurt the defendant; Williams has offered no discernible defence.

"It's always damning when a witness identifies your client," he said.

Levine had no questions for the witness after her direct testimony.

The witness described at least seven instances of rape, sodomy and forced oral sex over the 19 hours her assailant was in her apartment in upper Manhattan.

At one point, the woman testified she was able to grab a pair of scissors the man had made her use to cut her shoulder-length hair to an inch long in some spots.

"I tried to stab him in the neck," she testified, adding that she cut two of her fingers on the scissors' blades. "He grabbed my hand and threw me into the corner."

The witness said she tried to stab Williams because "when he started raping me again, I was sure I was going to die".

"I asked him, 'How does this end?' and he said, 'You know how this ends,'" she testified. "I took that to mean he was going to kill me."

During the ordeal, the attacker also forced her to ingest massive doses of painkillers that caused liver failure, and ordered her to gouge out her own eyes with a butcher's knife.

When she refused, she said he twice threw bleach in her face in an attempt to blind her.

"I was burning all over," the woman said. "He threw the rest of the bleach into my face, but I was able to close my eyes in time. I was breathing it in. My lungs were burning.

"I was trying to pretend that I couldn't see so he wouldn't pour more bleach in my face. I was nearly hysterical. I was shaking and crying."

She said that when Williams started to gather up her things, as if preparing to leave, that was the first time she thought, "I might get out alive," and she started to memorise his features and scars.

Williams later twice poured boiling water over her and sliced her eyelids with the knife, the woman said. Prosecutors showed photographs of her scarred eyelids to the jury.

It was after the second scalding that she asked her attacker to kill her.

"I was screaming and crying and in so much pain and agony," she testified. "I said, 'Just kill me. You know you're going to kill me anyway. Just kill me.'"

But the torturer refused, telling her, "No, you're not good enough for that," the witness said.

The assailant again ordered the woman to stab out her own eyes. This time she nodded her head to indicate she would do it.

"I was in so much pain I decided to aim for my neck, and if I died it would be so much quicker than how he was going to do it," the woman testified. She said she fell toward the knife he had propped up in a pile of clothes, but she missed.

She said this enraged the attacker, and "he hit me with something really heavy". She said she believed it was her TV set or record turntable.

The woman said that after slashing her eyelids her attacker began "beating my face, my eye sockets, with the blunt end of the knife", and she screamed until she blacked out.

When she woke, she was alone in her fifth-floor apartment and tied to the frame of her futon sofa bed. Her attacker had started a fire, and soon she smelled smoke. She moved the futon and saw flames behind it.

The woman said she tried but failed to undo her bonds, so she tried to burn them off. The fire "was spreading really fast", but she was able to break free of the futon frame and run out the front door.

Downstairs she found a middle-aged couple who took her to their apartment building superintendent. He helped her get free of the cords and cables she was tied with, and the other man phoned 911.

The woman said she was in hospital for weeks, including a special burn facility. After months of physical therapy and outpatient burn treatment, her movement and mobility have returned to normal, she said.

AP

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If this thing happened here in Australia the cocksucker would probably get about 4 years.

That's how fuct our piece of sh*t "justice" system is.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His lawyer, Arnold Levine, agreed that the identification hurt the defendant; Williams has offered no discernible defence.

Because there isnt any.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You'd think coming into a thread like this and cracking jokes will get you banned.
You'd think so. My gee up account got deleted in a couple of hours. Yet this cnut is allowed to stay on?

Awesome work.

SonnyBillJnr

TwoAmostsMakeA[Pε&#1
Reaction score
can anyone get a pic of the lady..
id love to see what she looks like..

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thats just disgusting and inhumane i just cant believe a person would do this whoever would do this is filth and should instead of be put in prison just get tortured for the rest of their pathetic life

by the way this little article wrecked my day

Status
Not open for further replies.