Official Declan Casey

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the way he moves across the turf. Could have a first grader on our hands with young Declan. Keen to see how he develops.
He surprised me tonight his carries where strong and good in defence I was one unsure of him after watching a fair few games he played but he did well hopefully he can kick on and not just a one off

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW Cup last year he had a bit of a shocker, but training with the NRL boys preseason he seems to have started the season with a completely new lease on things. Maybe JAC has been working closely with him.

He absolutely nailed 2 blokes tonight, Ponga was still rattled the next set of 6 from that hit.

I'd be keen to see him in open space to see what his pace is like.

Another bloke that really impressed me in limited time was Creedence Toia. Seems to have something about him and moves really well across field.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NSW Cup last year he had a bit of a shocker, but training with the NRL boys preseason he seems to have started the season with a completely new lease on things. Maybe JAC has been working closely with him.

He absolutely nailed 2 blokes tonight, Ponga was still rattled the next set of 6 from that hit.

I'd be keen to see him in open space to see what his pace is like.

Another bloke that really impressed me in limited time was Creedence Toia. Seems to have something about him and moves really well across field.
What position did he play nsw cup last year?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he had a pretty good game tonight, and I wondering where we can fit him to our team, I was very impressed by Declan
I don’t think he is top 30 so nowhere before round 11.

He did look good last night. I would have liked to have seen them give him some minutes on the right wing.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All those bagging the kid pre game need to apologise [emoji23]

Reactions: mez