Dear Parramatta,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Dear Parramatta Eels and the fans,

I've been hearing all week that Sydney is behind you. The town has been painted blue and gold. Everyone in Sydney is behind you. Blah, blah, blah, Jarryd Hayne, blah, blah, blah, Fui Fui, blah, blah, blah !

Now I'm not exactly sure who's in charge of taking these polls, but you really should do a better job of screening appropriate applicants. I'd be asking for my money back if I employed them.

I for one, WILL NOT be cheering for you.
Quite the opposite.

In fact .... I'd go as far as saying I'd prefer to eat a live steaming poo than cheer your mob to success.

Come Sunday, I sincerely hope you ALL fall flat on your arses.
That's right !
You heard me !!!

When Cayless goes off injured and you lose one of your bench, I'll be smiling. When Reddy and Grothe balls-up the defence with GI running at them I'll be shouting "all day baby !". I'll be laughing at every dropped ball, and clapping every penalty.

I'm so sure you imposters will f*ck it all up, I've loaded up 13+ on the Storm. And I f*cking hate Melbournians !!!

I'd like to remind you the Bulldogs made the Grand Final in 1998 (and we know you remember THAT year), from 9th position !!! A fact conveniently forgotten by anyone wearing Gold with their Blue, and/or a severe case of amnesia lasting 23 years.

I honestly dont know what I'm gonna enjoy more after you lose - The collective depression that will swamp your fans and the drop-off in numbers come Round One next year ? Or the fact that after the siren, the weight of 23 years of dedicated failure you've diligently worked away at (and for some reason, suddenly forgotten in the last 12 weeks) will come crashing down so hard it will discourage an entire generation of people from bothering with your club anymore ?

The fact the the Hillsong Corporation is clenching it's claws around your club behind the scenes sickens me even more.

F*ck Parra ..... and the bandwagon all the idiots rode in on !

STORM ftw ! :D

andoni91

Waterboy
Reaction score
i agree with you 100% why would we support them when their (bandwagon fans) seem to think they are kings and better then anyother team. I h8t parra and hayne (should have got 3 weeks) go INGLIS

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Inglis + Reedy = Reedy in 10th row of the Grand Stand by the Inglish palm.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
If Melbourne win

I can't wait to see the people at work go back to their respective holes.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I so hope Parra lose.
Every second car here in Campbelltown seems to have a freaking Parra flag. I have never seen Parra fans out here. Pfft. The largest bandwagon I have ever seen.
Here's hoping to make it 24 long years...

za_za360

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On a wet field Parra will suffer. In fact they will be pulverised.

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
No truer word spoken, what a wonderful well written letter....
Im just concerned about all the woodwork.....what is gunna hold it all up? now that all the parra fans have come crawling out of it!!!!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I so hope Parra lose.
Every second car here in Campbelltown seems to have a freaking Parra flag. I have never seen Parra fans out here. Pfft. The largest bandwagon I have ever seen.
Here's hoping to make it 24 long years...
Watch out for a New Bright Green Falcon, with Tinted Windows and little Parra streamers hanging off the back window Aerial, doing the rounds - It's the Policia !!!

Dead set they pulled over next to me at the lights and I thought "I should wind down my window and give 'em sh*t. Then the lights changed and they put on the discos to pull over the driver of the 4WD in front of me who was on the phone !

hussydog

da boss
Reaction score
captain kickass, u just got me pumped for the GF, i 2 will be laughing my arse off if parra get smashed

I've been hearing all week that Sydney is behind you. The town has been painted blue and gold. Everyone in Sydney is behind you. Blah, blah, blah, Jarryd Hayne, blah, blah, blah, Fui Fui, blah, blah, blah !

Now I'm not exactly sure who's in charge of taking these polls, but you really should do a better job of screening appropriate applicants. I'd be asking for my money back if I employed them.

Quite the opposite.

In fact .... I'd go as far as saying I'd prefer to eat a live steaming poo than cheer your mob to success.

That's right !
You heard me !!!

When Cayless goes off injured and you lose one of your bench, I'll be smiling. When Reddy and Grothe balls-up the defence with GI running at them I'll be shouting "all day baby !". I'll be laughing at every dropped ball, and clapping every penalty.

I'm so sure you imposters will f*ck it all up, I've loaded up 13+ on the Storm. And I f*cking hate Melbournians !!!

I'd like to remind you the Bulldogs made the Grand Final in 1998 (and we know you remember THAT year), from 9th position !!! A fact conveniently forgotten by anyone wearing Gold with their Blue, and/or a severe case of amnesia lasting 23 years.

I honestly dont know what I'm gonna enjoy more after you lose - The collective depression that will swamp your fans and the drop-off in numbers come Round One next year ? Or the fact that after the siren, the weight of 23 years of dedicated failure you've diligently worked away at (and for some reason, suddenly forgotten in the last 12 weeks) will come crashing down so hard it will discourage an entire generation of people from bothering with your club anymore ?

The fact the the Hillsong Corporation is clenching it's claws around your club behind the scenes sickens me even more.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Captain... Storm -3.5 @ $1.80 is awesome value aswell ;)

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go Storm... i wanna see them derail these lucky eels...
and you are right.... not all of sydney is behind these turkeys....

Jester

Phill
Reaction score
Since when is yellow the same as gold?

They need a reality check.

roberts_6_leb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i go for parra, just because its a grand final and they are the only sydney team.

All aboard the Hayne train. Toot, Tooot.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Quite the opposite.

That's right !
You heard me !!!

I just came.....

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bandwagoners may like them now, but as soon as they choke come Sunday everyone will hate them again.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Quite the opposite.

That's right !
You heard me !!!

Agreed. Wtf all of Sydney is behind you? Bullllll****.

Go Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.