Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Now Bear with me here,

News.com.au have an article out

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s/news-story/c4ac6aba7d2de1cbf35f162ccd6d273f

In it, they list some of the most epic fails on question 1 of Hot Seat, and I am now annoyed, read the article if you will, but the second example they gave was;

Which of these is not a real species of bear?
A: Asian black bear
B: Sloth bear
C: Polar bear

D: Drop bear

In light of recent events, I can confirm a Drop Bear is VERY REAL.

RIP My Friend, you are missed

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's as freaky as the other week when I was looking up what happened to the kid who played Charlie in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
24 hours later Gene Wilder was announced dead.

Same thing happend with Michael Jackson. I was heading home and last song on radio that night was Smooth Criminal.. and I recall thinking "gees this is a great song".
24 hours later Michael Jackson was found dead.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That's as freaky as the other week when I was looking up what happened to the kid who played Charlie in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Same thing happend with Michael Jackson. I was heading home and last song on radio that night was Smooth Criminal.. and I recall thinking "gees this is a great song".
Can you do something about des???????

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can you listen to kanye West on the way home and the go and watch the kartrashians

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Illuminati confirmed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.