Dean pay

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Very True, but there are some arsehole truck drivers out there as well.

Like when you are doing the speed limit and they are behind you blowing their horn trying to intimidate you to go quicker.
I'm not getting a fine for that dropkick
Truck and Dog drivers are the worst ***** on the road.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let’s compare what dean pay done to barret

Barret
1 addo carr
2 burton
3 naden
4 tpj
5 Vaughan
6 more recruits coming
Dean pay
1 napa
2 floppa
3 the rest of the team all flops
The only good thing he’s done was got rid of mbye
Now barret has to clean his mess and it takes time he needs to clean the flops dean pay brang here

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
It’s him…those bulldog like jowls are slightly hidden behind the beard

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like when you are doing the speed limit and they are behind you blowing their horn trying to intimidate you to go quicker.
[/QUOTE]

theres plenty of impatient and improper drivers out there in cars and trucks,i see it all day every day just plain dangerous stupidity on the roads

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres plenty of impatient and improper drivers out there in cars and trucks,i see it all day every day just plain dangerous stupidity on the roads[/QUOTE]

Agree but pay did better with a shitter squad

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bring him back or Georgalis, any one but Barrett & side kick Ferris.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How embarrassing is Ferris, seriously? What’s even more embarrassing is him yapping in Barrett’s ear. Can you imagine this fat tub of lard barking in Bellamy’s ear all game. Seriously Barrett is useless.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How embarrassing is Ferris, seriously? What’s even more embarrassing is him yapping in Barrett’s ear. Can you imagine this fat tub of lard barking in Bellamy’s ear all game. Seriously Barrett is useless.
He is absolutely out of control and needs to be reigned in. Since when does a boofhead S&C coach sit next to the head coach on game day dishing out tactical advice for 80 minutes. Embarrassing.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Th
He is absolutely out of control and needs to be reigned in. Since when does a boofhead S&C coach sit next to the head coach on game day dishing out tactical advice for 80 minutes. Embarrassing.
There is so much shit wrong with this set up

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s him 100%
I’m not convinced. He’s sitting on the left of the truck and I can’t make out a steering wheel on the right hand side. If it is him best of luck, there’s no shame in doing any type of work rather than sitting on your ass.