Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah cowboys game was a media beat up they were just terrible against us
And to top things off that dumb bitch hosting on fox said we looked nothing like we did against cows lol... what retarded people who follow a sport can’t see a game for what it actually is. We played better up the guts then last week but the difference was we didn’t fluke any try’s this week.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After just watching the presser, im convinced pay smokes crack! He was praising their effort and is happy that they are improving. He said improving about a thousand times, even thought it was an improvement from last week. WTF??????????????????????????????????????
Thats crazy. I think these coaches get so attached these players they become mates and forget that if you dont perform you get dropped. So we improve but its ok will just keep losing just as long as we improve. Its a joke

Micko1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
And to top things off that dumb bitch hosting on fox said we looked nothing like we did against cows lol... what retarded people who follow a sport can’t see a game for what it actually is. We played better up the guts then last week but the difference was we didn’t fluke any try’s this week.
This is exactly right. Where do you get stats from. Woods and Klemmer both looked like they made even more meters. Every forwards killed it tonight. Our halves were shit.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Guys please, a bit of credit is due here, i did warn you blokes about Pay and Foran and i copped a hammering for it, your club could have saved thousands getting tips from me.
I told you told be calling for both of their heads by rd 10.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is exactly right. Where do you get stats from. Woods and Klemmer both looked like they made even more meters. Every forwards killed it tonight. Our halves were shit.
Our forwards were good tonight. The morris boys were great.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Guys please, a bit of credit is due here, i did warn you blokes about Pay and Foran and i copped a hammering for it, your club could have saved thousands getting tips from me.
Maybe Pay needs to get on the phone to the Swans coach like Arthur did :0 could get us out of our little hole lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We love Foran don’t know what your on about?
How’s Parra going still undefeated yeah?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And I told you to stop following those shit ***** lol

Actually give your club some tips :p

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly why you tAlking.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to give Dean more time, the squad still has bad habits from the Des era, they just aren't playing footy and still look too structured and lost when they are in "good ball" area. The the second phase play and support play with players pushing up is limited and I think a hangover from the Des days, you cant blame Dean for the bad one on one misses that have lead to breaks and trys either - Jackson has had an absolute shocker in this department and he was a solid defender so I dont know whats happened to him.

Foran and Mbye at the back will start to influence how we play footy as well as Woods' second phase play we just need time to put it together and a bit more pace in the three quarter line.
Mate when u have players like fualalo,that constantly drops balls at critical times,week in week out,and Marcelo Montoya,where was he tonight wasn’t sighted,,lichaa,distribution from dummy half abysmal,and for me Klemmer and woods $750k players,a joke,I would rather they give someone else a go than persisting with this shit,I will be very surprised if dean pay sees the year out,after his comments tonight,54 tackles in their 20 and come up with blanks,,and says they improved on last week,what fucken game was he watching

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I always said to my self I would judge Pay this year on
1. how long it would take him to drop Frawley and Lichaa. Its time to drop Lichaa.
2. Ability to attract and develop of top young talent, based on his years as NSW U20. With our cap situation we need this and I think taking a punt on Hastings is worth it.
3. We need to be competitive for the 8, even a sniff of the spoon is not good enough.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The reporters should have fired your comment back at Pay when he said that their effort was there...
I cannot believe what Dean Pay said about the dogs are improving..... improving in what ? They are elite players being paid big bucks which by the way has affected our salary cap position. Leaving us with only $700k nxt year. If they are improving then they should be in lower grades or isp improving to get into nrl. They should be already proven players if not off you go to isp. Paying these guys big bucks as prosfessional atheletes and saying there improving is comments you expect from a lower grade coach. No point being mates with them that only puts pressure on you to drop unperforming players. Dean Pay needs to drop some players and he should remember that is was the passionate loyal diehard dog supporters that removed hasler and the football board. Sounds like he has already given up on this year. Maybe the supporters should get a refund if that’s the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.