Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Head in the sand aye

Lol

He may not have the cattle but he has cattle but when his own players want him as assistant then that speaks for itself really
Believes Weidler, and uses the muck as an argument.

Speaks for itself.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re in denial, champ. Good luck.
Ok mate explain these ones....

- 30-10 down with 30 to go and still has Lichaa on the bench when JMK is completely spent and our middle has been shot.

- Jacko is best lock at the club but on edge, Martin and CHN best edge backrowers at club but in reserves and bench. Elliot ahead of all lol

- RFM and Foran both with very limited game time and out with lengthy injury yet plays them side by side.

- Switching RFM and Jacko?

- Cant see RFM is a middle forward.

- Destroying the combination between Holland and Smith.

- Does not recruit for replacement of Josh Morris

- Replaces Josh with Montoya, lol

- Grabs on of the best young edge backrowers coming through and turns him into impact middle forward off the bench whilst paying him overs LMAO!

- Does not acknowledge Lewis should have been in the top 30 last year yet plays him in the centres.

- Purchases Crighton when he had a very similar player if not better in Bergamin who if anything is more versatile.

- On top of that he keeps Olive! Fcuk me that ones a doozy.

- Potential of losing players e.g RFM, Martin, Smith to other clubs because this club has become beyond a laughing stock.

- Gets to flustered during games and cant rotate the bench

- Cannot create contingency plans and implement them when his stupid game plan aint working.

- OH AND STILL HASN"T FIXED THE FB PROBLEM FCUK!!!!

Please explain again how you think coach Pay doesn't deserve the criticism?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s because he couldn’t choose Lewis (even if he wanted to) because he wasn’t registered with the NRL.

Go Dogs
Don’t let the facts stop these muppets lol
Half the people on here have no idea

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

- 30-10 down with 30 to go and still has Lichaa on the bench when JMK is completely spent and our middle has been shot.

- Jacko is best lock at the club but on edge, Martin and CHN best edge backrowers at club but in reserves and bench. Elliot ahead of all lol

- RFM and Foran both with very limited game time and out with lengthy injury yet plays them side by side.

- Grabs on of the best young edge backrowers coming through and turns him into impact middle forward off the bench whilst paying him overs LMAO!

- Does not acknowledge Lewis should have been in the top 30 last year yet plays him in the centres.

- Purchases Crighton when he had a very similar player if not better in Bergamin who if anything is more versatile.

- Potential of losing players e.g RFM, Martin, Smith to other clubs because this club has become beyond a laughing stock.

- Cannot create contingency plans and implement them when his stupid game plan aint working.

........tumbleweed blowing past.....

Lol

Glad I’m not the only one pointing out clear examples

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

o please o please, dont state the facts and bleeding obvious.

didnt you hear, even if we lose the first 5 games of the season and lose every game BIG, it is never going to be Pays fault.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t let the facts stop these muppets lol
Half the people on here have no idea
Well why wasn't he in the top 30 to start? Why was Lewis shafted to the centres.... As Marley aka the Nab Fab aka the banned one would say...

DERPPPP Pay DERRRPPP

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score

It’s good to see you’re passionate. I’ve never said Pay doesn’t deserve criticism, so there’s nothing for me to answer, and I don’t wish to go round in circles on this.

My only suggestion is that if you think you could do a better job, please let Andrew Hill and Lynne Anderson know; I really hope they give you a shot.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe you should put your hand up to c

It’s good to see you’re passionate. I’ve never said Pay doesn’t deserve criticism, so there’s nothing for me to answer, and I don’t wish to go round in circles on this.

My only suggestion is that if you think you could do a better job, please let Andrew Hill and Lynne Anderson know; I really hope they give you a shot.
Ill take that as u totally have nothing in defence, will not admit you are wrong and will finish it off with some patronising remark because its a form of having nothing constructive to say.

If you were Pay's defence lawyer you just got the guy doing life in supermax LMAO!

His a dud coach.. Should be a speci, maybe a trainer.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

and you think Pay is actually "coaching" the team.

honest and serious question: what aspect of the team have you seen improved from last year? tell me one, just one would be enough.

fitness? game plan? bench rotation? set plays? defensive technique?

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ill take that as u totally have nothing in defence, will not admit you are wrong and will finish it off with some patronising remark because its a form of having nothing constructive to say.

If you were Pay's defence lawyer you just got the guy doing life LMAO!

His a dud coach.. Should be a speci, maybe a trainer.
Your post was a mind dump of loose thoughts. Why the fuck should I waste my time and energy on you?

Pay’s been extended to 2020, my work here is done.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yes it is mediocrity,

with Pay we have hit a new low when it comes to mediocrity.
Nah, if Pay fails with the calibre of players in the squad that I have mentioned then that’s when you can say we’ve hit a new low. Simple! Anything else is just an agenda against Pay when you think about it. Constant whinging isn’t the answer.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score

honest and serious question: what aspect of the team have you seen improved from last year? tell me one, just one would be enough.

Put your CV into head office, champ.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your post was a mind dump of loose thoughts. Why the fuck should I waste my time and energy on you?

Pay’s been extended to 2020, my work here is done.
Watch how many likes my post gets.... That means everyone agrees and can see the same shit. Loose thoughts? Sounds more like factual statements!

Mind you the court just laughed at your last statement and the judge just added another life sentence to your clients stay in super max for the idiotic display at stubbornness.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

His ability to play players away from their strengths and best positions FOR THE TEAM! Oh wait that's not an improvement.

DERP PAY DERP ( Filling in for the Nab Fab ) Hope Pay doesn't sub in the 79 min for Lichaa…

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Put your CV into head office, champ.
Thats how sad/ funny the situation is.

I am far from a rugby league coach yet even i can see the glaring obvious.

Tell you what, if Pay wasnt there coaching and this current team had no coach at all, i am sure they would have still lost but not as badly as they have this season.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We turning on each other

All in the same gang peeps

We have different opinions which is great, I respect those that have ones different to mine as we are all passionate about the club otherwise we wouldn’t waste our time coming on TK

Nothing like a win to bring us together today

Please !!

Signing off until after the game so I can take the kids out and push my case further for father of the year!! Lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hand on heart do you believe Pay coaching is up to scratch?

Cattle aside and purely on his selections tactics and in game decision making?
Hand on heart no, his coaching isn’t up to scratch but it’s not the MAIN reason we’re shit. Our roster is crap. A coach is only as good as his cattle

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch how many likes my post gets.... That means everyone agrees and can see the same shit. Loose thoughts? Sounds more like factual statements!

Mind you the court just laughed at your last statement and the judge just added another life sentence to your clients stay in super max for the idiotic display at stubbornness.
I don’t agree with anything in the post as it’s full of factual errors and what is left is nothing more than your opinion. As a result I don’t like it. Hence not “everyone”, so you’re wrong yet again.

Go Dogs