News Dean Pay’s future ‘on Bulldogs radar’ as Kent fumes he was set up to fail

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Paper bags are so 90's, bitcoin is the medium of choice these days for nefarious endeavours. But I'll tell you what, you guys learn how to implement isolation protocols properly and then we'll talk about graduating to more complex things.
Well aren’t we on our high horse this morning after the Eastern Suburbs A Grade cricket team performance last night... reducing the opposition to 59 all out at stumps :-).

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well aren’t we on our high horse this morning after the Eastern Suburbs A Grade cricket team performance last night... reducing the opposition to 59 all out at stumps :-).
BOOM BOOM!!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly don’t waste your time with him.
He’s just a sad little boy and wannabe comedian who offers no decent contribution to the forum. Look at every post, a childish, catty little comment
So you've read every one of my posts have you nut boy, I'm quite touched really :kissingheart:

You say I make these "catty" comments, yet you litter your rainbows and X's all over the forum, and actively try to get members on here banned, like a little sook who can't actually forge a decent argument without looking like a complete tosser.

Now go along and report back to your gelding gumby brother and keep up with those ratings, they are all you offer to this place

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So you've read every one of my posts have you nut boy, I'm quite touched really :kissingheart:

You say I make these "catty" comments, yet you litter your rainbows and X's all over the forum, and actively try to get members on here banned, like a little sook who can't actually forge a decent argument without looking like a complete tosser.

Now go along and report back to your gelding gumby brother and keep up with those ratings, they are all you offer to this place
Not getting in the middle here Chimpy but it’s hardly exclusive - I cop all sorts of ❌ and rainbows for my views from various posters who don’t agree with me.
End of the day the mods made these buttons available and they’ll be used.
Please mark my post informative :-).

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not getting in the middle here Chimpy but it’s hardly exclusive - I cop all sorts of ❌ and rainbows for my views from various posters who don’t agree with me.
End of the day the mods made these buttons available and they’ll be used.
Please mark my post informative :-).
See, but with you dinkum you know how to take a joke and don't get your knickers is a twist when people accuse you of being a board spokesperson, you have fun with it and that's why I appreciate having you on this forum.

Natboy to me just takes things way to seriously and comes across as a sook

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Hahaha you have no idea you little coward

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
See, but with you dinkum you know how to take a joke and don't get your knickers is a twist when people accuse you of being a board spokesperson, you have fun with it and that's why I appreciate having you on this forum.

Natboy to me just takes things way to seriously and comes across as a sook
Fun? I AM a board spokesperson, I thought we’d established that!

All good mate - would just be good if we could focus more on the footy. Moving right along...

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When it was decided to get rid of Hasler, there were no real applications for the vacant job.
Pay was appointed and he fully knew the mess he was faced with. There was little finance available,
and there was a second rate roster. And to top it off, there was the Napa incident, the Elliott incident, the CHN and Okonbor incident.
Because of all the financial problems, several players were shown the door. This was survival mode.
In the mean time, the finances havnt improved much, because of the previous admins and the back loading of contracts.
A few players were bought with the measly finance on offer. 2021 will be different. There will be a players and support staff who wont be resigned. This will free up
even more money. The club will be starting with a full salary cap and the possibility of recruiting some quality players.
In addition to all this, there really is no top quality coaches who are available.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At any point in time thered be assistant and lower grade coaches who would do a lot to get an nrl gig imo. Reason for them not applying could be because they knew which direction the club was going to in terms of coaching. Or they could just be screened out in the process.

Lets not make it like it was a sacrifice for some assistant coach to take an nrl job.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fun? I AM a board spokesperson, I thought we’d established that!

All good mate - would just be good if we could focus more on the footy. Moving right along...
We try and focus on the footy. The coaching. The team. The gameplan. The recruitment and retention. The results. But some just won't listen ;)